I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love getting my hands around something hot & very, very hard..... :kiss:
 
_me_ said:
I love getting my hands around something hot & very, very hard..... :kiss:
I'm currently in that condition!!! All down to you by the way!
 
sammy 2006 said:
curling tongues, hair straighteners????
LOL
Have you seen my hair??
Curling tongues, I do not need
& Hair straighteners.....well lets just say, never ever again!! :D
 
hornyuk said:
I like that team colours pic,very nice :kiss:
Thank you :kiss:
Trying to find another pic to post....can't take new ones as son is here ;)
 
hornyuk said:
If i could just tease those pants too one side with my tongue ;) :kiss:
mmm....tease..... :catroar:
I stopped posting pics showing too much.......not sure if that was a wise decision or not!! ;)
 
_me_ said:
mmm....tease..... :catroar:
I stopped posting pics showing too much.......not sure if that was a wise decision or not!! ;)

Its always what makes you feel comfortable :kiss:
I think people love whatever you post :)
 
Mornin _me_. Probably late afternoon for you, hehe. Hope your doing well. And yes, long thread to get through, lol.
 
hornyuk said:
Its always what makes you feel comfortable :kiss:
I think people love whatever you post :)
I'm not bothered about showing my *bits* It's one part I happen to like :kiss:
I just started to get the feeling that people didn't like it as much as not showing it all. ;)
 
DarkLordFett said:
Mornin _me_. Probably late afternoon for you, hehe. Hope your doing well. And yes, long thread to get through, lol.
Yes, it's 17:50 here :)
Told you it was long!!
 
_me_ said:
I don't think I've posted this one..... :kiss:

pic

oops.....it's very big :p


you never cease to amaze me with the --ohhh this is one i forgot!!! thing


mmm love the detail in that one - now what could i possibly do to recepricate????
 
sammy 2006 said:
you never cease to amaze me with the --ohhh this is one i forgot!!! thing


mmm love the detail in that one - now what could i possibly do to recepricate????
Lol......it's because I end up putting my pics in pixcastle when hubby comes home, then I forget which I've posted :D
 
_me_ said:
I don't think I've posted this one..... :kiss:

pic

oops.....it's very big :p

delightful my lady and seems someone's pm box is full, haha..There is no way to say that delicately haha..hugs and kisses :rose:
 
doppelbock22000 said:
delightful my lady and seems someone's pm box is full, haha..There is no way to say that delicately haha..hugs and kisses :rose:
:D
I've emptied it ;)
 
What next? Son is downstairs, so I thought I'd take a few pics......what should I do next?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top