I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
What next? Son is downstairs, so I thought I'd take a few pics......what should I do next?

Just what you are doing...mmmmmmmmm.....((((((((((_me_)))))))))))


(((((((((((((((((Luv Ya _Me_)))))))))))))))))))
 
_me_ said:
What next? Son is downstairs, so I thought I'd take a few pics......what should I do next?

My dear can we chip in to rent him some movies to watch? haha..Very lovely, hugs and kisses :rose:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
Just what you are doing...mmmmmmmmm.....((((((((((_me_)))))))))))


(((((((((((((((((Luv Ya _Me_)))))))))))))))))))
Aww....*hugs* :kiss:
 
_me_ said:
Aww....*hugs* :kiss:


alays for you baby... :D hugging you is good for me too ;) ((((((((((((((((((_me_))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((((((((( :p )))))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((((((((( :kiss: )))))))))))))))))))))))....(((((((((((((((( :heart: )))))))))))))))))))))))....(((((((((((((((( :nana: ))))))))))))))))))
 
doppelbock22000 said:
My dear can we chip in to rent him some movies to watch? haha..Very lovely, hugs and kisses :rose:
:D My son has just shouted up "I've got your knickers. I found them on the grass outside" Priceless :D
 
_me_ said:
:D My son has just shouted up "I've got your knickers. I found them on the grass outside" Priceless :D


i wanna see the pictures you were taking when that happened!!!!!
xxxx
 
_me_ said:
:D My son has just shouted up "I've got your knickers. I found them on the grass outside" Priceless :D

My my Mom, wonder houw your knickers got into the grass outside the house? Must have been a heckofa hello kiss for hubby! haha...have to send a giggle when i find it, hugs and kisses :rose:
 
_me_ said:
:D My son has just shouted up "I've got your knickers. I found them on the grass outside" Priceless :D

the other response to that my lady, is before removing your knickers close the window. haha hugs and kisses :rose:
 
Whispering_Wolf57 said:
alays for you baby... :D hugging you is good for me too ;) ((((((((((((((((((_me_))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((((((((( :p )))))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((((((((( :kiss: )))))))))))))))))))))))....(((((((((((((((( :heart: )))))))))))))))))))))))....(((((((((((((((( :nana: ))))))))))))))))))
mmm....hug me tight :kiss:
 
sammy 2006 said:
i wanna see the pictures you were taking when that happened!!!!!
xxxx
LMAO......they weren't outside that's for sure (the pics) :D
 
doppelbock22000 said:
My my Mom, wonder houw your knickers got into the grass outside the house? Must have been a heckofa hello kiss for hubby! haha...have to send a giggle when i find it, hugs and kisses :rose:
He never said anything, like it was normal! :rolleyes:
 
doppelbock22000 said:
the other response to that my lady, is before removing your knickers close the window. haha hugs and kisses :rose:
Naughty!! :devil:
 
doppelbock22000 said:
But of course, one always finds Mom's knickers in the grass...Oh, you have mail, soon i hope haha hugs and kisses :rose:
I know!! Cheeky boy :rolleyes:
mmm.....something for me? I'm excited :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top