I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_me_ said:
What is it about stockings? I'm interested :kiss:

I don't think there's a rational answer to that- I remember having a similar conversation with a friend (the one I told you about a while back who went out on a date wearing nothing but her coat...) a while back and she asked me exactly that question- apparently her boyfriend finds her irresistible in stockings.... ;)

From a male point of view there are some, shall we say, practical advantages over tights- we don't need to take them off to get you out of your knickers.... :devil: :D
 
seasider said:

do you agree that seeing a stocking top of someone that you shouldn't is incredible horny, - your getting to see something that you shouldn't really see.
mmmmm love it when a girl is sat down and you can see she has them on!
 
seasider said:
I don't think there's a rational answer to that- I remember having a similar conversation with a friend (the one I told you about a while back who went out on a date wearing nothing but her coat...) a while back and she asked me exactly that question- apparently her boyfriend finds her irresistible in stockings.... ;)

From a male point of view there are some, shall we say, practical advantages over tights- we don't need to take them off to get you out of your knickers.... :devil: :D
Yep......I can understand that...... :D
I don't think I've ever worn tights.......I find them yuk ;)
 
sammy 2006 said:
do you agree that seeing a stocking top of someone that you shouldn't is incredible horny, - your getting to see something that you shouldn't really see.
mmmmm love it when a girl is sat down and you can see she has them on!

Oh yes.....I used to have a work colleague who regularly wore stockings, often with fairly short skirts- it was a miracle I ever got any work done.... ;)
 
sammy 2006 said:
do you agree that seeing a stocking top of someone that you shouldn't is incredible horny, - your getting to see something that you shouldn't really see.
mmmmm love it when a girl is sat down and you can see she has them on!
Mmm....that's getting me excited..... :eek:
 
seasider said:
Oh yes.....I used to have a work colleague who regularly wore stockings, often with fairly short skirts- it was a miracle I ever got any work done.... ;)
You naughty boy!! Did she know you were looking at her? :D
 
_me_ said:
Mmm....that's getting me excited..... :eek:

you tease..... :devil:

that's the kind of behaviour that gets you span....Ooops, sorry, I'm not supposed to be talking about spanking your gorgeous bottom, am I? :D
 
seasider said:
you tease..... :devil:

that's the kind of behaviour that gets you span....Ooops, sorry, I'm not supposed to be talking about spanking your gorgeous bottom, am I? :D
Nooo......you've done it now!! :catroar:
 
_me_ said:
You naughty boy!! Did she know you were looking at her? :D

No idea- it didn't take much looking though, let's just say her stocking tops weren't exactly an uncommon sight around the office.... ;)
 
_me_ said:
In fact, I think they should be banned! :p

Well, if you ever wanted proof that stockings are much better than tights, then that pic definitely does the job..... ;)
 
seasider said:
No idea- it didn't take much looking though, let's just say her stocking tops weren't exactly an uncommon sight around the office.... ;)
She probably knew what she was doing then!! ;)
 
_me_ said:
She probably knew what she was doing then!! ;)

Here's a Q for you......ever caught a guy catching a glimpse of your stocking tops.....what did you do?

Woof!
 
Bad_Doggie said:
Hey _Me_

How's you? Hope you haven't been a good girl??

Woof!
I'm never good, you should know that :D
How are you Bad_Doggie? :kiss:
 
Bad_Doggie said:
Here's a Q for you......ever caught a guy catching a glimpse of your stocking tops.....what did you do?

Woof!
I bloody enjoyed it :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top