Chainzz
Bonehead
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2003
- Posts
- 7,384
Very sexy_me_ ..._me_ said:hope you like....
all dressed up, and still time to play ....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very sexy_me_ ..._me_ said:hope you like....
No, pics will not be taken while i'm doing the houseworkjaybire said:Are you going to take some pics while doing your housework?![]()
BTW I love the new series!![]()

doppelbock22000 said:I certainly doubt that my dear, but even so, what a wonderful way to go.haha...hello sweetheart, hugs and kisses![]()
You are very welcomedoppelbock22000 said:oh my dear, very lovely, thank you very much...hugs and kisses
![]()
Thanksseasider said:I had to keep going offline to deal with phone calls so wasn't around as much as I'd have liked- the pic were lovely though![]()

I'm gladseasider said:very much....![]()
Lol....no, hubby's away until Fridaylittlebaldguy said:Good afternoon MEWhat, no hubby to join? We could probably have remedied that
Have a good day--probably be back later on---work afternoon today
![]()
Happy Hump Day to you tooluvinoral2 said:Good Morning to you and Happy Hump Day. I see where you posted some more pics already. Going to go and check them out now. I am sure they will give me a jump start to my day.
I'm gladseasider said:very much....![]()
Lol....no, hubby's away until Fridaylittlebaldguy said:Good afternoon MEWhat, no hubby to join? We could probably have remedied that
Have a good day--probably be back later on---work afternoon today
![]()
Thanks!! Glad you like them.luvinoral2 said:Nah I don't like... I LOVE them. Great pics. you look so delicous![]()
![]()
in these pics. Now if it was my hands there instead of yours, I am sure we would both have more fun.
Can't wait to see the rest, when I get back home from work.
Thanks....you have a good day toorootsfan said:I likey very much. Very pretty. Have a great rest of the day.![]()

)))))))))))))))))))...(((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((
))))))))))))mmm....I always find timeChainzz said:Very sexy_me_ ...
all dressed up, and still time to play ....![]()
Thank youyoungleo said:Nice pics. Always in good taste and erotic

_me_ said:Thank you!! I gave up posting them & went to bed......not much response![]()
I may post the rest today![]()
I have another lot which will probably be more appealing to some![]()
(((((_me_)))))))))))))Aww....thank you, that was an unexpected surpriseWhispering_Wolf57 said:(((((((((((((((_me_)))))))))))))))))....((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))...(((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))...((((((((((((
))))))))))))

Well, I think I'm on here too much!!Whispering_Wolf57 said:all of your pics are appealing...I just can't be on as much as I would like![]()
![]()
(((((_me_)))))))))))))
Hello!! How are you?Macdaddy23 said:Hey sexy

_me_ said:No, pics will not be taken while i'm doing the housework![]()
Glad you like the new pics![]()

No!! Lots of other pics thoughdoppelbock22000 said:None, nada, not one?No fear, we'll make it later my lady, hugs and kisses
![]()

_me_ said:Aww....thank you, that was an unexpected surprise![]()

_me_ said:I'm glad![]()
Lol....no, hubby's away until Friday![]()
No hubby til Friday again
Forgot the damn ocean again _me_ said:Well, I think I'm on here too much!!![]()
and I know I never tire of seeing you
I hope your hubby gets more time off so he can take you on the town and off your sweet ass
hope that came out ok mmm....Thank youWhispering_Wolf57 said:anything for you lovely _me_![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Ha ha.......littlebaldguy said:Uh Huh!No hubby til Friday again
Forgot the damn ocean again
![]()

He he.....I know what you meanWhispering_Wolf57 said:well always a pleasure seeing youand I know I never tire of seeing you
![]()
![]()
I hope your hubby gets more time off so he can take you on the town and off your sweet ass
![]()
hope that came out ok
You need some nites on the town
shuttig up now
..((_me_)))))))))

Yes there are.....quite a few!!satinpantyad said:Hi there....sexy new pic set......hope there's still a few to cum of the panties I saw peeking out from under that skirt.......
