J-Rod
I'm Wanted! Dead or Alive
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2004
- Posts
- 5,989
maybe one of these days i'll get to see that look on your faceMy mouth would be watering.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
maybe one of these days i'll get to see that look on your faceMy mouth would be watering.![]()
Maybe.maybe one of these days i'll get to see that look on your face
My kind of office teamwork
I want to work in that office.My kind of office teamwork

That's a marvelous euphemism.I want to be your co-worker!!![]()
I want to be your co-worker!!![]()
And who said working in an office can't be fun.That's a marvelous euphemism.![]()

With you around it wouldn't ever be called work ... Except for the sweat coming from our bodies.And who said working in an office can't be fun.![]()
https://i.chzbgr.com/original/8204088576/h379FB78F/casual-friday-cross-dressing-men-funny-8204088576And who said working in an office can't be fun.![]()
it's the other way around girl. Because of you I lost my halo a long time ago
You never had one.it's the other way around girl. Because of you I lost my halo a long time ago![]()

Daaaaaaaaaaamn....You never had one.![]()
That is so fucking cool!Which one is JJ, and which one is Kaylee ? and did Brianna sneak in there as well ?

Good morning, Jade. Happy Thursday!That is so fucking cool!![]()
Yes, you ladies certainly are wonderful. A blessing to me; a ray of sunshine.I approve this message!
Right back at ya, SA.I must hear the tales, of New Jersey's Finest.
Much love to JJ, always!!!!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves!