Jaws82
Best Boy
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2011
- Posts
- 9,871
Gorgeous as always!!Oh... what the heck.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Gorgeous as always!!Oh... what the heck.![]()
Wrong nipple
My science lesson for the day ...
I thought you were supposed to go to the hospital if it was longer than 4 hours.
What???I thought you were supposed to go to the hospital if it was longer than 4 hours.

Hey, tnman. How are you?Hey there JJ, what's doing? Busy week? Any mischief online for the weekend?![]()
Good morning, Jason.Good morning Lady Jady
Or should I say “top of the morning” since it’s almost noon?Good morning, Jason.![]()
Yep.. we're almost there.Or should I say “top of the morning” since it’s almost noon?![]()

Where was this taken... so I know NOT to go there?View attachment 2140154
JJ, wanted to send you a selfi, but this is the best I could find . . . I'm in the back row, far left (but obscured by all the hats in front of me).![]()

The Top hats were too much were they?Where was this taken... so I know NOT to go there?![]()
Sure.. we'll go with that.The Top hats were too much were they?

Maybe. I heard things about that place.Sandy Hook?
