JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
GorgeousOh... what the heck.![]()
Oh... what the heck.![]()
Beautiful JadyOh... what the heck.![]()
A link to what???Wondering if I should post a link on JJ's thread![]()
Maybe no. I don't want to send you back to the therapistA link to what???![]()
Actually, she said I'm doing fine... but she highly recommends that you call and make an appointment.Maybe no. I don't want to send you back to the therapist![]()

The barb wire shirt is a warningOh... what the heck.![]()
Told you to stick to gnomes... but nnnoooo.... they gnoment enough
If only I had gnome.Told you to stick to gnomes... but nnnoooo.... they gnoment enough![]()
You win some, you gnome someIf only I had gnome.![]()
I’m on my way to McDonald’s as we speak
I could go for both actually.I’m on my way to McDonald’s as we speak

*makes notes...
McNuggets, wine, tequila shots, a ride somewhere. did I miss something?
Nope, I think that covered it.McNuggets, wine, tequila shots, a ride somewhere. did I miss something?![]()

milk shake?Nope, I think that covered it.![]()
Nope, I don't drink milk shakes.milk shake?
Good! Stick to the Strict protein diet.Nope, I don't drink milk shakes.![]()
You guys make me smile…..and “frog” lolNope, I think that covered it.![]()