investor2020
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2020
- Posts
- 10,952
Can't remember which NJ beach, but the sign said "suits mostly optional".
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yep, that's Sandy Hook alright.Can't remember which NJ beach, but the sign said "suits mostly optional".

You girls!Maybe. I heard things about that place.![]()
The ladies here are better looking though
Mmmmm. That's a nice cock.

can you get a sitter for sat night?Hey, tnman. How are you?It has been a busy week for me. I'll be happy when this day is over with. I have no plans for the weekend, though.
I doubt it. Why?can you get a sitter for sat night?
I need to get drunk. work sucksI doubt it. Why?
Get drunk here. I'm not going anywhere.I need to get drunk. work sucks
I’m down for partying with y’all just sayingGet drunk here. I'm not going anywhere.![]()
hahaI’m down for partying with y’all just saying![]()
this dude has some issues
WTFIt's 7:25 PM and I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for the night. WTF!![]()
That's what I said. Quit copying me!

All I can think of is that McCaw bird who says what the fuckThat's what I said. Quit copying me!![]()
Have you seen it? I’ll bet it learned those words at my houseAll I can think of is that McCaw bird who says what the fuck
Nope, I don't think I did.Have you seen it? I’ll bet it learned those words at my house![]()
I’ll find itNope, I don't think I did.
I like how he expresses himself.

Your spirit animal?I like how he expresses himself.![]()
Maybe. We do share the same attitude.Your spirit animal?
