HeavyBalls
Hibernating
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2014
- Posts
- 13,677
Welcome to adulthood...It's 7:25 PM and I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for the night. WTF!![]()
I hate it too...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to adulthood...It's 7:25 PM and I feel like I could go to bed and sleep for the night. WTF!![]()
Strange, always came up a wolf on other quizzes but now a bear? O well
Hummingbird
What’s so funny? Madam ButterflyHummingbird
Hummingbirds are like oversized flies.What’s so funny? Madam Butterfly

Not!Hummingbirds are like oversized flies.![]()
I like Hummingbirds, though.Not!
When they fly in front of your face, they sound like a fly.
Were you wearing red? They love red!When they fly in front of your face, they sound like a fly.
I don't remember what I was wearing.Were you wearing red? They love red!

Then we’ll go with redI don't remember what I was wearing.![]()
Maybe they liked the way I smelled.Then we’ll go with red![]()

Like Humming? Or after a Hummer?Maybe they liked the way I smelled.![]()
What???Like Humming? Or after a Hummer?![]()
I’m sure you smell sweetWhat???
Well it was summer... and I was outside.. so I probably smelled like coconut oil.I’m sure you smell sweet![]()
Hawaiian TropicWell it was summer... and I was outside.. so I probably smelled like coconut oil.
Maybe. I don't remember.Hawaiian Tropic
Maybe. I don't remember.
Probably at some point I was.vaping weed were you? I know I know I know…. You don’t remember lol

When will tanning season commence again?Probably at some point I was.![]()