JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
June hopefully.When will tanning season commence again?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
June hopefully.When will tanning season commence again?
May here, come on down, bring the kidsJune hopefully.
Where is that?May here, come on down, bring the kids![]()
North CarolinaWhere is that?
If it was Florida, I would have considered it.North Carolina

HmmIf it was Florida, I would have considered it.![]()
Maybe.You and Kaylee should definitely get drunk tomorrow

Maybe.![]()
Do snakes eat butterflies? If so.. stay away from me!came up snake !
But I'm not real fond of snakes, especially copperheads and timber rattlers in my backyard . . . but then I am a decent fellow. But my spirit animal is a snake ?
![]()
Me tooTurtle. Lol
Oh wow, this is earlyGood morning! I've been an early riser for most of my life. This is the time of day I enjoy the most.
Well since you put it that way....Now JJ, would you really turn me away if I slithered over to say hello ?![]()


but that still doesn't mean I don't want to wrap my coils around you . . . (((HUG))) 
Have no fear, JJ . . . just finished reading an article entitled "10 Poisonous Butterflies" . . . think I'll keep a respectable distance for the time being . . .but that still doesn't mean I don't want to wrap my coils around you . . . (((HUG)))
![]()



Thanks it’s been busy so far. How are you?https://www.eventstodayz.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/happy-saturday-gif.gif
That's my spirit animal right there, so you better be nice.![]()
Busy... but a good busy. Went shopping and had lunch with a friend. Just got back.Thanks it’s been busy so far. How are you?
Hopefully you didn't talk their ear off!Busy... but a good busy. Went shopping and had lunch with a friend. Just got back.![]()