Jersey Anyone?

Well, it might be a bit chilly in Alaska this time of year for anything, but the NJ beach is just getting warm enough to visit :D
 
Well, it might be a bit chilly in Alaska this time of year for anything, but the NJ beach is just getting warm enough to visit :D

Maybe with gloves and a coat? lol I think a few more weeks before it's warm enough for a dip in the Atlantic....unless you belong to the polar bear club! lol
 
I'm thinking a dip in the Atlantic this time a year is such a waste of manhood!

And GH, you can lick anything off me anytime you want
 
I'm thinking a dip in the Atlantic this time a year is such a waste of manhood!

And GH, you can lick anything off me anytime you want


I am not planning on dipping my manhood into the ocean :eek:
And GH, you can lick anything off me, too :p
or maybe I can help you with GG :heart:

B:devil:
 
Guess it was so good, everyone was out enjoying instead of in posting. LOL

Been to work and back again...hope everyone had a great hump day!
 
24 hours and nobody got GH her rum & cock (errr.... coke)? :confused:

SHAME ON US!
 
Sorry Darlin, life got away from me again...what're you up to this weekend?

This weekend? Let's see....some exciting stuff....

Buying a new mattress and box spring for my daughter who's decided that the futon she BEGGED me to let her have as a bed is giving her a backache (didn't see that one comin :rolleyes:). Getting the new Stargate SG1 movie that just came out this week. Staying at home and kickin this cold/flu/whatever thingie I got. Dreading work on Monday.

How about you? LOL
 
Movie's good, picked it up yesterday and watched it today....I assume you've seen all of Season 10? Need that to follow the storyline....

And who said you could get a cold/flu on top of a broken foot??? Too many broken parts on you woman!
 
Movie's good, picked it up yesterday and watched it today....I assume you've seen all of Season 10? Need that to follow the storyline....

And who said you could get a cold/flu on top of a broken foot??? Too many broken parts on you woman!

Yep...own all 10 seasons on DVD actually. We've been watching 10 in prep for the movie. How's that for geeky! lol

I know..i'm falling apart! I'm downing vitamins and OJ like there's no tomorrow! LMAO
 
Gotta get you healthy....or I can't ravage you!

Well...I've been up since 3am...I'm gonna crash....see ya in the am.
 
Back
Top