Jersey Anyone?

Good morning, NJ!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I am a bit bummed. Had an offer for this weekend, but had to decline. :( Between the cold and the mess at work....I'm not very good company lately.

I just hope everyone else gets to enjoy some hot, nasty sex!!!! :D
 
Good morning, NJ!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I am a bit bummed. Had an offer for this weekend, but had to decline. :( Between the cold and the mess at work....I'm not very good company lately.

I just hope everyone else gets to enjoy some hot, nasty sex!!!! :D

Friday was okay....


...sorry to hear you had to decline an offer, that must've really sucked!


...the only hot nasty sex for me is going to be in my imagination :(
 
You're the one too sick to come out and play!

And I think it's good that imagination is better than reality...don't have to worry about anyone else's feelings.
 
You're the one too sick to come out and play!

And I think it's good that imagination is better than reality...don't have to worry about anyone else's feelings.

...but what about your feelings?....you have had such a good run being happy, I hope nothing has changed...:rose:
 
...but what about your feelings?....you have had such a good run being happy, I hope nothing has changed...:rose:

Actually, I think that comment was aimed at me.

She's so incredibly happy I get a sugar high whenever I talk to her. And it's about damn time!!!! :D
 
Aww thanks guys....but I guess what I was referring to was that when you have sex with yourself...you can imagine the scene playing out EXACTLY how YOU want, it never quite plays out that way in real life, because the other person is playing out their fantasy of the scene....

Feeling any better today GH? Wanna come to 2 for 1 steak night with me?
 
Aww thanks guys....but I guess what I was referring to was that when you have sex with yourself...you can imagine the scene playing out EXACTLY how YOU want, it never quite plays out that way in real life, because the other person is playing out their fantasy of the scene....

Feeling any better today GH? Wanna come to 2 for 1 steak night with me?
Unless you find someone that has the same exact fantasies....which you apparently have. lol

Thanks darlin, but dealing with a fever at the moment. Probably not a good idea. :( I'm thinking between the ankle and the stress at work, my body finally decided enough was enough and is forceing me to rest. lol
 
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig (Happy St. Patrick’s Day)!

You are a day early, aren't ya? lol But that's ok...I know it's your favorite holiday...like a kid on Christmas Eve....lol

Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig, dear Finn!
 
I got to spend the day at the VFW serving for the St. Patty's Day party....god I'm sore!
 
Back
Top