Jersey Anyone?

Good morning NJ!

Well...looks like it's gonna be a fun day commuting. I-95 shut down in Port Richmond....they are telling people to use 295 as an alternate! If anyone needs to travel today....my prayers are with ya!!!!
 
Happy Hump Day!

Obviously, what we have here is a failure to communicate :rolleyes: Have a good one, everybody...keep warm and dry and don't get blown away :eek:

B:devil:
 
It's official, I'm moving to PA permanently! I officially recieved and accepted an offer of employment today. I'm VERY excited. I start next Tuesday, so guess I will have alot of stuff to do between now and then to get ready.
 
It's official, I'm moving to PA permanently! I officially recieved and accepted an offer of employment today. I'm VERY excited. I start next Tuesday, so guess I will have alot of stuff to do between now and then to get ready.

...Congrads....you will love PA....and with global warming, it will soon have ocean front property available...:rose:
 
I have....several times in my life...I'm just always smart enough to get back out!

GH, Don't worry, I'll still be back frequently.
 
speaking of back and frequently...I'm going to a charity event in your area on the 6th....wanna join me?
 
Well here is a shitty day..you get up,get the kids to school,hubby off to work,you go off to work,leaving the dog his water.2 hours later you get a phone call your house is on fire..you all come home to everything gone,including the dog..3 houses down from me and I had the dog's leg in my hand and he scooted away, scared.Off now to talk with Pub about a benefit Breakfast to raise money.I once bitched about no shoes till I saw a man with no feet..how true
 
Back
Top