Jersey Anyone?

B, you know full well what I'm capable of!

BHG, It's about 40 mins west of where I have the place in PA, so for now, I'm living in Reading and doing the commute. We'll see in a year if I'm ready to buy yet another home (go west young man!)

SG, Darlin, you're the one who wouldn't walk...straight or otherwise if either GH or I got our hands on you.
 
B, you know full well what I'm capable of!

BHG, It's about 40 mins west of where I have the place in PA, so for now, I'm living in Reading and doing the commute. We'll see in a year if I'm ready to buy yet another home (go west young man!)

SG, Darlin, you're the one who wouldn't walk...straight or otherwise if either GH or I got our hands on you.

...almost sounds like a challege....<smile>....but I will conceed defeat because of how hot you two ladies are...:rose::rose:
 
...almost sounds like a challege....<smile>....but I will conceed defeat because of how hot you two ladies are...:rose::rose:

Smart man!

Hey NJ (and PA) peeps. I'm just stopping by to say hi. Got a dinner to attend tonight. I'm gonna run and get ready, and will hopefully be online later tonight.
 
Good Luck ;=))

:DI wish you luck...and hope to see you sometime soon...Let me know if you need my PA friendliness :heart:
Seriously, if I can be of any asssistance...reach out to me:D You do have a freind in PA :cool:

B:devil:
 
Good morning! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

GG - just cuz you are moving to PA <sniffle>, you better still come to the Jersey thread to play!!!!! :p
 
I'll still come to Jersey to play :p

...don't forget there are other state close by to play in also...

You are still legend in this region and I suspect several who would like to meet you.....if for no other reason than to say they did...:rose::rose::rose:
 
LOL with everything on my plate, my legend status will have to be put on hold, besides, the only man I'm performing for at this point is the love of my life.
 
...don't forget there are other state close by to play in also...

You are still legend in this region and I suspect several who would like to meet you.....if for no other reason than to say they did...:rose::rose::rose:

I did! I did! Guess that makes me special! :p
 
Let's see, I made spice ring, (x2) kid sis made waffles from scratch, dad made bacon and eggs. Then we washed all the dishes by hand (stupid dishwasher has been kaput for 2 weeks). Then we went in the basement and put together the new shelving unit for the pantry items, and moved all the food onto it.....joy.

No candy in this house, as everyone is dieting.
 
Let's see, I made spice ring, (x2) kid sis made waffles from scratch, dad made bacon and eggs. Then we washed all the dishes by hand (stupid dishwasher has been kaput for 2 weeks). Then we went in the basement and put together the new shelving unit for the pantry items, and moved all the food onto it.....joy.

No candy in this house, as everyone is dieting.

Wow....that sounds like a....****....morning! :rolleyes:

I had a cold easter egg for breakfast, played online all morning, and had a salad for lunch while watching West Wing on DVD. Yeah....exciting here too.:(
 
Back
Top