RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Posts
- 112,724
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:Depends on your definition of good
Rofl, it's ok.... I have a teenager, full of ' hot air' they are, I'll get him to go blow on it![]()

WantonWitch said:Depends on your definition of good
RedHairedandFriendly said:I too had to relieve my frustration.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Mmmmm...jushorny said:I'm sorry I was not present to assist![]()
![]()
But you did so well getting me prepared. 
RedHairedandFriendly said:Mmmmm...But you did so well getting me prepared.
![]()
![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Those young teens are good for something. . . I hear.
![]()
![]()

jushorny said:My definition of good changes, depending on my mood![]()

WantonWitch said:Yup, making a mess
eating all the food in the house
never shutting a door
leaving all the lights on
Oh dear I could go on allllllllllll day![]()
jushorny said:But then again, just what would that accomplish?![]()
sharingfantasies said:morning...
well I got up on time... can I go back to bed now???![]()


WantonWitch said:I'm not answering that question, I'd only get you into trouble
Good morning Sharing![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Well. . .I'm off to catch a fish and watch my husband shoot ducks and geese. lol.
Bye ladies and Goodbye my sexy lover.![]()
![]()

sharingfantasies said:I would never put good and morning together LOL

sharingfantasies said:morning...
well I got up on time... can I go back to bed now???![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Well. . .I'm off to catch a fish and watch my husband shoot ducks and geese. lol.
Bye ladies and Goodbye my sexy lover.![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Well. . .I'm off to catch a fish and watch my husband shoot ducks and geese. lol. QUOTE]
I don't hear that often here in the city LOL enjoy![]()
jushorny said:Sure you can, in about 12 hours or so![]()


RedHairedandFriendly said:MO ... those pictures are outstanding.![]()
![]()
Good afternoon all.![]()
![]()

Hello my sexy fellow.jushorny said:Hey Red sweet thing![]()
Loving the looks of the av. . .the original would look lovely in my Jus collection.
