jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello my sexy fellow.![]()
Loving the looks of the av. . .the original would look lovely in my Jus collection.
![]()
![]()
![]()
It would huh?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello my sexy fellow.![]()
Loving the looks of the av. . .the original would look lovely in my Jus collection.
![]()
![]()
![]()

Yes, it would.jushorny said:It would huh?![]()
*smiles warmly and licks lips*RedHairedandFriendly said:Yes, it would.*smiles warmly and licks lips*
bustee_mcqueen said:hey hun![]()
Mine, but I do so while walking toward you in hopes to tempt you to lick mine.jushorny said:my lips or yours
RedHairedandFriendly said:Mine, but I do so while walking toward you in hopes to tempt you to lick mine.![]()
*smiles and closes the distance, pressing against you and wrapping you in a warm embrace*jushorny said:*licks lips in anticipation*

RedHairedandFriendly said:*smiles and closes the distance, pressing against you and wrapping you in a warm embrace*![]()

jushorny said:*my hands on your hips, my tongue runs over your lower lips, and back again before licking over the upper, then biting the lower*![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:*shivers and smiles against your mouth and tease the hair at the nape of your neck, while letting my tongue slide into your mouth and tangle with yours.*![]()
I don't want to chase off bustee though, so My sweet. . .I'm going to sit on your lap. She doesn't come around too often anymore and I'd hate for her to leave during this visit.![]()
jushorny said:Good point, she's not used to seeing such PDA from me![]()
It isn't always to folks tastes, and I like her, so I don't mind stopping. RedHairedandFriendly said:It isn't always to folks tastes, and I like her, so I don't mind stopping.
Now. . . other folks on other threads, well. . .lol. . .
![]()
![]()
