jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
SexSweetheart said:Hello everyone
Hey SS how goes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SexSweetheart said:Hello everyone
Hello Jus, doing okay at the moment,jushorny said:Hey SS how goes
Hello there SS.SexSweetheart said:Hello everyone
Well, her comings have been swift lately.jushorny said:I think we may have![]()
SexSweetheart said:Hello Jus, doing okay at the moment,
what's up with you?
RedHairedandFriendly said:Well, her comings have been swift lately.
Hello Red HairedRedHairedandFriendly said:Hello there SS.![]()
that's cool to do at timesjushorny said:Not much, just kinda hanging out

Hey there joey.joeys-game said:Hey everyone..

RedHairedandFriendly said:Great.
![]()
![]()
joeys-game said:Hey everyone..

bustee_mcqueen said:you know you guys didn't have to stop on my account![]()
I can molest him in private. 
RedHairedandFriendly said:I want you to visit though.I can molest him in private.
![]()
![]()
jushorny said:Hey, didn't see you sneak in here, can I get you anything?![]()

joeys-game said:Hey jus, sure i'll have a cold beer, thanks..how you doing, whats new?![]()
bustee_mcqueen said:ok then![]()
What have you been up too?RedHairedandFriendly said:I want you to visit though.I can molest him in private.
![]()
![]()
jushorny said:Here ya go Joey, nothing new, but doing good
