bustee_mcqueen
looking for answers...
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2005
- Posts
- 8,240
RedHairedandFriendly said:What have you been up too?
just normal stuff plus spending time with the boyf
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RedHairedandFriendly said:What have you been up too?
Yes, He does.joeys-game said:Thanks jus, got any nuts?![]()
bustee_mcqueen said:just normal stuff plus spending time with the boyf![]()
Sounds like a good life and at times a fun one. RedHairedandFriendly said:Sounds like a good life and at times a fun one.
I'm happy for ya.
![]()
I'm sure.bustee_mcqueen said:well if work would calm down I'd be very happylol

bustee_mcqueen said:just normal stuff plus spending time with the boyf![]()


jushorny said:*Slides over a bowl of mixed nuts*![]()
ibhard said:Hello perverts that aren't here, but will return sometime today![]()


yummygirl12 said:Hello, my lovely friends.![]()
But the biggest pervert is still herejushorny said:Hey ib...yea all the pervs left....glad you came by![]()
ibhard said:But the biggest pervert is still here![]()

Look in the mirror.jushorny said:Could be, I don't always keep track of all the lurkers around here![]()
ibhard said:Look in the mirror.
