Kentucky hook-ups look here.

BlueAngelGal73 said:
I think you mean PRICKTINO

hello, (are you blaming him for their poor showing in the big east?)ok, forget that remark, i was just trying to be friendly, ive worked many years in kentucky and find it a beautiful state. and you didnt even say hi. :D
 
Hello

29yr old Army supply NCO at Ft Campbell - Just thought I'd say "howdy" to all my neighbors.
 
DadsReady said:
hello, (are you blaming him for their poor showing in the big east?)ok, forget that remark, i was just trying to be friendly, ive worked many years in kentucky and find it a beautiful state. and you didnt even say hi. :D


Hello DadsReady...Hell no it suits him fine having such a poor showing in the big east..I myself love it...He thinks he is Gods gift to coaching...NOT.......

Sorry I hate Pitino and am vocal about that here...Didn't mean to offend you..
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Hello DadsReady...Hell no it suits him fine having such a poor showing in the big east..I myself love it...He thinks he is Gods gift to coaching...NOT.......

Sorry I hate Pitino and am vocal about that here...Didn't mean to offend you..

hi angel, you didnt offend me, i was just trying to be nice, how do u think we feel here in cincy when that new bitch president of UC fired bob huggins? its been hard, but we'll survive. hope you had a wonderful day :rose:
 
Just south of Bowling Green here.

Hi all in KY. Been on Lit. for awhile now but mostly just read the stories. Looking for single, divorced, widowed "men" only. Currently commited to raising a daughter but ultimatly looking for FWB that could lead to a long term relationship later. FB's only need not apply. Not Bi at all so no females please.
 
Hello Chelle
Welcome to our thread. Choose your weapon, Blue or red and black? lol. Cats or Cards.
 
Weeellllll.......

MrHotnspicey said:
Hello Chelle
Welcome to our thread. Choose your weapon, Blue or red and black? lol. Cats or Cards.


Being as I was under 5 ft. tall all my life and never getting picked for any teams in school, I never developed any love for sports. So that choice really passes over my head. Literally! LOL

But I am kind of partial to the blue. If I had to choose, I'd choose the cats. :catroar:
 
Thanks Blue!

BlueAngelGal73 said:
Welcome to the thread Chelle


Glad I finaly found my way here. The stories and other options kept me so busy for awhile I forgot there was more to this site than just them.
 
Close To W. KY

Couple here in Southern Illinois close to Western Ky, f/30/bi and m/40 str8...looking for bifemales or couples with bifemales :nana:
 
interested in meeting people in the Louisville area

My boyfriend and I are looking to meet people in the Louisville kentucky area... anyone interested.... see my profile...
 
honest and true said:
My boyfriend and I are looking to meet people in the Louisville kentucky area... anyone interested.... see my profile...


Honestly and truly, Honest and true, I am in the Louisville area...nice to meet ya!
 
Thought I would give us a bump..Hope all are doing well..

What is your thoughts on UK vs UAB Friday night?
 
we are also looking in ky and southern indiana

Couple interested in some fun with exploration with other couples and bi females.... let us know who is around and willing to have lots of fun...
 
Good Morning Blue,
I think if we aren't on our game, the Blazers will put it to us. Hopefully the three guard offense will have enough ball handlers to break their press and penetrate it for scores. I remember year before last.
Have a good day babe,
Huggzzz Spicey
 
Good Morning Honest and True
An " Ole Phart " here in So. In. Honest and True here also. lol. Married and straight.
Welcome to this thread. But it is mostly about U of K basketball, lol.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Good Morning Blue,
I think if we aren't on our game, the Blazers will put it to us. Hopefully the three guard offense will have enough ball handlers to break their press and penetrate it for scores. I remember year before last.
Have a good day babe,
Huggzzz Spicey


Morning to you too Spicey..Hope all is well with you.

If the UK team we love and knows can play comes out and play we should be okay...Lets hope that they do......
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Good morning to you!

good morning blue, luv your av sweetie ;) . uab can be scrappy and feisty and may give uk a good game. it all starts today, woohoo, it doesnt get any better than this! :rose: :kiss:
 
DadsReady said:
good morning blue, luv your av sweetie ;) . uab can be scrappy and feisty and may give uk a good game. it all starts today, woohoo, it doesnt get any better than this! :rose: :kiss:


Thank you about my AV..:)

I have horrible flashbacks of 2 years ago when UAB beat us last minute......

Yeah so glad that the games start today..Will watch some of the better games...:)
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Thank you about my AV..:)

I have horrible flashbacks of 2 years ago when UAB beat us last minute......

Yeah so glad that the games start today..Will watch some of the better games...:)

you're welcome ;) . yea when cincy was in c-usa there were a lot of tough games with uab, ya just never quite know about them. xavier is our only local team in this year cuz they won their tourney, cincy didnt make it :mad: . but anywho, hope you enjoy the games, i know i will http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/4.gif :kiss:
 
Back
Top