Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Hiya Blue, Good Morning Babe,
Now in the case of that AV of yours, " less blue " and more you, would be good. he he he, grinzzzzz :)
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Hiya Blue, Good Morning Babe,
Now in the case of that AV of yours, " less blue " and more you, would be good. he he he, grinzzzzz :)


HI Spicey...Well that is about as close as less of me I am going to be with my Av's..LOL
 
Tip-off is still nearly ten hours away yet the atmosphere from Gainseville on ESPN'S college game day is crazy! I know the Cats have not played well enough this season to warrant much national attention but it's great to see more focus on them today due to the broadcats!! This is a golden opportunity if we can pull of the upset!!!!

GO CATS!!! I BLEED BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I wonder if my typo "broadCATS" was a Freudian slip? LOL

HELL, YEAH, BABY!!! I LOVES MY CATS & MY BLOOD RUNS BLUE!!!!![
 
Do Kentucky hookups come with or without the tow-bar and ball? If they're an add-on feature no biggie. And really, I'd be discreet about advertising for hookups these days. There's been a lot of busts taking place all over everywhere. :D
 
less of you

BlueAngelGal73 said:
HI Spicey...Well that is about as close as less of me I am going to be with my Av's..LOL

As one of the less vocal members of this thread - I enjoy the view just fine! Less is not always needed when imagination can take you the rest of the way!

*****
In keeping with the sports theme these posts have had in the past - its a shame my wildcats couldn't have come back from the 13 point second half run that Florida got -- we played good in the first half - and pretty even most of the second half - but gave up that big run that put Florida in the lead for good.

*****
Since this is Super bowl Sunday - and I am also a die hard Steeler Fan - " HERE WE GO STEELERS --- HERE WE GO!"
 
Dallas Cowboy fans will die hating the those damn Steelers. lol. But good luck to your team anyway. :)

BlueAngel, Our Cats looked really good in the first half. Morris can't play a lick of defense and Fl's big men ate our lunch. That damn Green, made us feel awful blue also, he also ate our lunch. Particularly Rhondos. Noah played a hell of a game for Fl also. I would have T 'eed him up for some of his show boating after his scores. I hate that crap whether it is the opponent or our own team.
Oh well. we showed some flashes of brilliance in the first half. Maybe they are learning to play together. Orbzut and Alleyne just need to move on. I don't see any hope for them in our future.

Tubby, Needs to be recruiting somebody besides guards. Like 6'8" and bigger. lol. Quality athletes. They don't have to be McDonalds class, but top 50 would be nice. :)
Jumps off his soap box. Have a good day and enjoy the Super Bowl you all.
Spicey
 
interracial_sex said:
I wonder if my typo "broadCATS" was a Freudian slip? LOL

HELL, YEAH, BABY!!! I LOVES MY CATS & MY BLOOD RUNS BLUE!!!!![


YEAH BABY, A 95-80 BLOWOUT, HAHAHAHAHAHA, NOTHING BUT GATORBAIT!!
 
Yep, And I sat there yesterday pulling like hell for IU to upset U Conn and you come on here showing your ass. Because you got NO class. You are a minority Hoosier, so stay to hell off our thread with that crap. Most Hoosiers have more class than to pull the dumb crap you just pulled.
 
Well tonight we have the UT game..Lets hope the Cats come out to play hard against the friggin Vols..I especially want to beat them even more for their coach running his mouth so much.......

GO BIG BLUE
 
52 to 49 UT 9 minutes left. UT hits a 3, damn, Morris scores , he has 16 at this point. Scratching my head? 55 to 51, damn lofton, hits another 3 58 to 51
 
I don't know what the problem is..Why the hell was Bradley not played tonight...Fucking Stockton????????? Give me a break..I am sick of this shit..I bleed BLUE big time but I am losing faith and fast with this team!!
 
hiya Babe, I don't know anything about why Bradley didn't play? Did he not get in at all? I only watched the 2nd half. Damn cold is kicking my butt. Our wheels fell off the last minute and a half? Well play well for spurts and then our wheels fall off and we look terrible? I am about to be ready for the season to be over. Not much to look forward to next year as far as help? Just the current kids getting better and being back as juniors. We are not very good defensively, and our half court offense leaves a lot to be desired. Morris showed up tonight and played well.
 
Last edited:
Stockton, Rhondo, Lofton, all three Kentucky Mr Basketballs, You don't think Stockton could be the reason Pitino and Smith didn't recruit Lofton do ya? lol. Stockton is another one that would have been better off at a Western or Morehead or Eastern. Not SEC caliber? It is a shame, I would have loved to see Stockton do well. He is a great kid.
 
Bradley never stepped on the floor at all tonight......

I say bring on Nascar!!! I am ready for that!
 
20-10 at best. This team just doesn't know how to win and they play lazy. Nonchalant turnovers, ignoring the coach. Brain cramps. They get the lead going inside to Morris then inexplicably start heaving 3's. Maybe Bradley was hurt or in trouble, I don't know. But Stockton didn't play any worse than Sparks has most of the season. In games like tonight, where we get nothing from him, we lose. He's been relatively invisible and nonexistent in far too many games. I think Tubby also made a few coaching mistakes with the lineup tonight but perhaps he was trying to send a message. Lord knows they could stand to hear one. I have never given up on a Cat's team no matter the type of season but this is beyond bad and they are taxing my optimism and loyalty to the limit. I'm very tired of the lazy, lacksadaisical play. Crawford, Morris and Rondo all have moments where they seem to space out and unforced turnovers result. Only Ravi plays consistently hard. If things don't improve and improve quickly I can easily see a 17-13 NIT season.
 
Tubby explained in the post game show that Bradley's problem is between him and the coach. Meaning that Bradley probably has an attitude prob lem and could be gone? That is the tone of voice Tubby used? If so, then so be it. If there are attitude porblems, clean house!!! Bradley has the attitude of shoot first and then look to pass. Not what you need out of a point guard. Ravi is the most consistent kid on the team.
 
Thought I would come by and give us a "bump" up!

Hoep that everyone is doing good..

Stay safe where you are..Weather is sounding bad for the weekend.I do hope that we get some snow so I am just waiting for the snow to start..LOL....
 
Snow, Did Someone Say Snow??

Blue Baby, I think you are about to get your wish for snow. lol. It looks like you will be getting 6 inches or more. he he. of snow that is. :cathappy:
Doesn't look like the Louisville area is gonna get very much. Ahhh Shucks. :D
If you get what they are predicting for Eastern Ky, then look out and be careful. Glad you are off tomorrow and hopefully will not have to get out in it.
HuggZzz, Spicey
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Blue Baby, I think you are about to get your wish for snow. lol. It looks like you will be getting 6 inches or more. he he. of snow that is. :cathappy:
Doesn't look like the Louisville area is gonna get very much. Ahhh Shucks. :D
If you get what they are predicting for Eastern Ky, then look out and be careful. Glad you are off tomorrow and hopefully will not have to get out in it.
HuggZzz, Spicey


Yes in my area they are calling for 6-8 inches..Have no plans of going out this weekend.will be here in the house watching tv..LOL..

Yes I have family in Louisville and they are not expecting much of anything....

Guess will watch UK's game tomorrow..I keep flipping back and forth about if I will..I say I won't but I know I will..LOL...

Huggzz back at ya
 
Thought I would give us Kentuckians a bump up..Hope that all are doing well that visit this thread..

Well Kentucky found a "W" last night..Don't know how as it was an ugly game with 26 TO's..They have to do better then that...

South Carolina @ SC Saturday..Lets hope that things will be even better for us

Certain players if they want to get back in the starting LIne up better start playing better or they will not be there again Saturday..
 
hi, i thought id give this thread a bump, even tho im not in ky, but im just across the river, and i like rick petino :D
 
Back
Top