Kentucky hook-ups look here.

We definitely miss Hayes the most because of his leadership, work ethic, rebounding and defense. We knew we were losing him though. Kelenna was a surprise (or at least it was to me) and we could sure use his scoring!
 
In TN but close to KY!

Hey all you hot Kentuckians!! I live in TN, but close enough to KY to make it up there for a hook up ;) I'm a girl looking for a lesbian or bi girl or a couple w/ a bi girl involved to hook up with! I'm dying to have my first girl-girl experience and I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me find some titties to kiss and a pussy to lick! ;)

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Good morning Kentucky!

You guys are right about Hayes was a big loss for us...He sure helped us out more then we realized..

Buike he should still be here this year..I bet he is regretting his decision as he didn't get a gig in the NBA....

Morris did good yesterday..He finally stayed out of foul trouble..he needs to do that every game.....
 
Morning Blue Angel, Well babe with a win under our belt this weekend, we get up today with a feel good attitude. By the way Blue, Honneypot is looking for you, he he, :devil:
Spicey, ducks and heads for the hills fore blue can smack him, C Ya
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Morning Blue Angel, Well babe with a win under our belt this weekend, we get up today with a feel good attitude. By the way Blue, Honneypot is looking for you, he he, :devil:
Spicey, ducks and heads for the hills fore blue can smack him, C Ya

Hiya Spicey......

Yes we won yesterday...A great turn around in the 2nd half to pull out thumbs out of our asses....LOL....

Yes you had better run!! :p
 
Another Kentuckian

Hi all, just wanted to show my face here. I've never posted in the forums before, but I luv the stories.

Since I am a native Kentuckian, I reckon its ok for me to say this, but has anyone considered that the reason that there are so few of us posting here is that there aren't that many from Kentucky who can read? Or at least are willing to read, and enjoy it. LOL, just kidding, y'all.

Anyway, have a great day.
 
Hope we come with our "A" game tonight...not just 20 minutes...Play the whole 40....I hope that we are concentrating on this game and not looking to Saturday!
 
We are all family!!

I just got home from the 'Cuse- Rutgers game, we pulled it out of our ass!! But at half time there was a "dress like Boeheim in the 80's contest" (plaid sport coats, and lots of double knit!!) But it made me realize all of us here, whether we are "Cat's" "Cards" or "Cuse" We all have Pitino linking us together!! ( So the next time you all have a "down home " blow out!!,Don't forget us "bastard" kin!!!
 
slo_hand said:
I just got home from the 'Cuse- Rutgers game, we pulled it out of our ass!! But at half time there was a "dress like Boeheim in the 80's contest" (plaid sport coats, and lots of double knit!!) But it made me realize all of us here, whether we are "Cat's" "Cards" or "Cuse" We all have Pitino linking us together!! ( So the next time you all have a "down home " blow out!!,Don't forget us "bastard" kin!!!

We don't have Pitino linking us to shit...Get over that bull crap....He sure as hell ain't doing a shittin' thing in the Big East this year....Screw him..he is a coach of UK's past..WE have the best coach in the Commonwealth!
 
I will always bleed blue and think the world of Tubby and believe he's probably a better all around man than Pitino but.....

I admittedly still like Rick and wish him well (just not against UK). And I'd take him back in a heartbeat just because I love his coaching style and think it's better suited for Kentucky's athletes. That being said I'd not trade Tubby for anyone else than Pitino nor would I do it unless Tubby had a satisfying job elsewhere.
 
Looks at BlueAngel, winks, and grinzzz, Gives her a huggzzz, and says, Well, we won another one. A win is a win is a win.
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Looks at BlueAngel, winks, and grinzzz, Gives her a huggzzz, and says, Well, we won another one. A win is a win is a win.

Yes we did win Spicey..Now if we shoot like we did last night against Florida Saturday we will be doing good! Hugggs back to you!
 
interracial_sex said:
Go Cats, skin the Gators!!!

It looks like Brewer may not be playing Saturday night either from what I have been hearing and reading...So that may be another good sign for us..
 
Is it just me or do most teams usually play harder when key guys are out? Seems unlikely heroes step up and I get nervous facing a wounded team.

You on yahoo now girly girl?
 
interracial_sex said:
Is it just me or do most teams usually play harder when key guys are out? Seems unlikely heroes step up and I get nervous facing a wounded team.

You on yahoo now girly girl?


Seems all teams usually play harder when they play the Cats....And you are right unlikely heros do step up....Lets just hope that UK comes to play!
 
The Cats effort wasn't there early in the season but I can't fault the effort lately. I suspect will bring the intensity but we have to play well too.
 
interracial_sex said:
The Cats effort wasn't there early in the season but I can't fault the effort lately. I suspect will bring the intensity but we have to play well too.


No the intensity has been there lately and that is wonderful.I just want to see it and it be 10 fold tomorrow night!
 
Hey Blue Angel: At the risk of seeming overly rude.....is the AV an actual pic of you? :catroar:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Not being rude..It is indeed an actual pic of me..

WOW. Too bad there's not an emoticon for drooling. You have a lovely physique my dear. :rose:
 
Back
Top