pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
Amen!!!!!!!kayte said:Southern Belles
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Miss Annabelle replied with a smile, "After I caught my breath, I called him 'Precious'!"

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Amen!!!!!!!kayte said:Southern Belles
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Miss Annabelle replied with a smile, "After I caught my breath, I called him 'Precious'!"

kayte said:Southern Belles
Miss Annabelle had just returned from her first trip to New York City and was serving refreshments to her Southern belle friends on her Daddy's mansion's front porch. It was a hot summer day, but her tales held them spellbound.
"In New York City," said Miss Annabelle, "they have men who kiss other men on the lips."
Miss Annabelle's friends fanned themselves faster and said, "Oh, my!"
"They call them homosexuals," proclaimed Miss Annabelle. "They also have women in New York City who kiss other women on the lips!"
"Oh, my!" exclaimed the girls, as the pace of the fanning increased.
"They call them lesbians," said Miss Annabelle. "And they have men in New York City who kiss women between the legs," said Miss Annabelle.
"Oh, my!" said the girls from the edge of their chairs "What are they called?"
Miss Annabelle replied with a smile, "After I caught my breath, I called him 'Precious'!"

ROTFLMFAO!copperbutterfly said:Hey wally, I'll see your bush and raise you 5 surgeons!..
Five Surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon, from New York, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over
But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.
BE SURE YOU READ THE LAST LINE!!!Sloppykitten said:OOOOH what a brave little man you are.......(or is that foolish?)
LMAO
LMAO ... spellbound, huh?kayte said:Southern Belles
...
Miss Annabelle replied with a smile, "After I caught my breath, I called him 'Precious'!"
Oh, baby! That's why I LOVE strapless gowns!!!done_got_old said:I thought this photo of a Bride and Groom releasing a dove at their wedding was especially touching.
http://www.literacyrules.com/lit/dove.jpg
ROTFLMAOMsBug said:An Arizona cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of
...
The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor.
Sometimes the bull wins."
![]()
techsan said:BE SURE YOU READ THE LAST LINE!!!

Thanks Wally... just a lot of r/l issues going on right now... needed time to healwally2450 said:Glad you're back please_me! Thought maybe your cabana man snatched you off to paradise..![]()
![]()
![]()
OMG! How embarassing!!!done_got_old said:I thought this photo of a Bride and Groom releasing a dove at their wedding was especially touching.
http://www.literacyrules.com/lit/dove.jpg
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MsBug said:An Arizona cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of
drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he
noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the
next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor.
Sometimes the bull wins."
![]()
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/DannyJane/Smilies/Emotions%20Multi/LaughterFunny/4.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/DannyJane/Smilies/Emotions%20Multi/LaughterFunny/4.giftechsan said:Two Brothers
Once upon a time there were two brothers. One brother was always getting into trouble. The other brother was very good.
xxxxxxxxxx
God explained. "Things aren't always as they seem. The keg has a hole in it. The blonde doesn't."
But maybe she's proud of 'em ... ?!?pleaz_me said:OMG! How embarassing!!!
wally2450 said:Morris and Becky were delighted when finally
their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end.
The adoption center called and told them they
had a wonderful Russian baby boy and the couple
took him without hesitation.
On the way home from the adoption center, they
stopped by the local college so they each could
enroll in night courses.
After they filled out the form, the registration
clerk inquired, "What ever possessed you to study
Russian?"
The couple said proudly, "We just adopted a
Russian baby and in a year or so he'll start
to talk. We just want to be able to understand
him."
Geesh.... were they Both blonde???wally2450 said:Morris and Becky were delighted when finally
their long wait to adopt a baby came to an end.
The adoption center called and told them they
had a wonderful Russian baby boy and the couple
took him without hesitation.
On the way home from the adoption center, they
stopped by the local college so they each could
enroll in night courses.
After they filled out the form, the registration
clerk inquired, "What ever possessed you to study
Russian?"
The couple said proudly, "We just adopted a
Russian baby and in a year or so he'll start
to talk. We just want to be able to understand
him."
That is hysterical... I didn't read your post before I posted mine!kayte said:Oh my! Are they both blonde? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/DannyJane/Smilies/Emotions%20Multi/LaughterFunny/4.gif

LOL!!cymbline said:Two ninety year old men, Moe and Sam, have been friends all their lives.
Sam is dying, and Moe comes to visit him every day.
"Sam," says Moe, "We have both loved baseball all our lives, and
played minor league ball together for so many years. You have to do
me one favor.
When you get to Heaven, somehow you've got to let me know if there's
baseball in Heaven."
Sam looks up at Moe from his death bed, and says, "Moe, if it is at
all possible, I'll do it for you."
Shortly after that, Sam passes on. At midnight a couple of nights
later, Moe is awakened by a blinding flash of white light and a voice
calling "Moe....Moe...."
"Who is it?" says Moe sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"
"Moe, it's me, Sam."
"Come on. You're not Sam. Sam just died."
"I'm telling you," insists the voice. "It's me, Sam!"
"Sam? Where are you?"
"I'm in heaven," says Sam, "and I've got really good news and a little bad news."
"So, tell me the good news first," says Moe.
"The good news," says Sam "is that there is baseball in heaven.
Better yet, all our old buddies who've gone before us are there, and
we're all young men again. It's always spring time and it never rains or snows.
And best of all, we can play baseball all we want, and we never get
tired!"
"Really?" says Moe, "That is fantastic, wonderful beyond my wildest
dreams!
But, what's the bad news?"
"You're pitching next Tuesday!"