wally2450
Inquisitive
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2005
- Posts
- 12,353
Ooops!
A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he
comes to after the procedure, he's perturbed to see
several doctors standing around his bed. "There's
been a bit of a mix-up," admits the surgeon. "I'm
afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to
perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina
instead of a penis."
"What!" gasps the patient. "You mean I'll never
experience another erection?"
"Oh, you might, " the surgeon reassures him. "Just not
yours."
A man enters the hospital for a circumcision. When he
comes to after the procedure, he's perturbed to see
several doctors standing around his bed. "There's
been a bit of a mix-up," admits the surgeon. "I'm
afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to
perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina
instead of a penis."
"What!" gasps the patient. "You mean I'll never
experience another erection?"
"Oh, you might, " the surgeon reassures him. "Just not
yours."
Thank you wally!
That is priceless!!