"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For as many times as I wished I had a sister growing up ...

... you just made me thankful that my mother only popped out boys! :D

Happy Thursday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​

Edited to add a lil' pussy to the post!

attachment.php
nice colorful Pussy there Tommy:) is that the only thing you got to pet & play with?:D
Have a terrific Thursday Hun :kiss::kiss:
 
mhhhhh oh yes I love those melt in your Mouth ones :p:D
Happy Hump Day {{{{M }}}}}:kiss::kiss:
Hey Sexy, I'll be happy to share my popsicle with you any time you like, I was always taught to share you know ;) Have a fun weekend sweetie, think of me when you get in the shwoer this morning :D :kiss::kiss: M
 
nice colorful Pussy there Tommy:) is that the only thing you got to pet & play with?:D
Have a terrific Thursday Hun:
Naw. I got the old willy-wee-wee close by to on call anytime I run out of other things to pet & play with! ;)

Yea, you're just trying to score points with Galene. You know how much she loves cute little pussies like that one. :D:D:D
You know me. Always trying to score points around here! :D

Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Lings!!!

Hope You Have A FUCKINTASTIC Weekend!!!
​
 
TGIF :)
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}} :kiss::heart::kiss:
stopping in to leave great big hugs -licks -fondles & :kiss:s for you & wishing you an exciting & fun Day :rose:

left a Pic for you;)
 
Hey Sexy, I'll be happy to share my popsicle with you any time you like, I was always taught to share you know ;) Have a fun weekend sweetie, think of me when you get in the shwoer this morning :D :kiss::kiss: M
Yeahhhh sure cum on over Hun dont forget to bring the Popcicle coz I might wanna suck on it :nana::D~:kiss:
 
Naw. I got the old willy-wee-wee close by to on call anytime I run out of other things to pet & play with! ;)

You know me. Always trying to score points around here! :D

Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Lings!!!

Hope You Have A FUCKINTASTIC Weekend!!!
​
if you invite me for the Wknd, I could come & pet it & fondle it & shake it & might even make it cry:D:devil:
Have a terrific & exciting Wknd "Tommy" XO XO XO
 
TGIF :)
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}} :kiss::heart::kiss:
stopping in to leave great big hugs -licks -fondles & :kiss:s for you & wishing you an exciting & fun Day :rose:

left a Pic for you;)
mhhhhh went & looked at the Pic first thing {{{P J}}}}} :p ~"sexy" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cums & fondles & gropes & :kiss:s you back muahhhhhhhhh
 
if you invite me for the Wknd, I could come & pet it & fondle it & shake it & might even make it cry:D:devil:
Have a terrific & exciting Wknd "Tommy" XO XO XO
Awwwwww ... :eek: ... that's soooooooo sweet! I haven't wanted to cry this bad in a long LONGGGGG time! ;)

Happy Monday
:kiss::heart::rose:
Sexy Ling!!!
​
 
mhhhhh went & looked at the Pic first thing {{{P J}}}}} :p ~"sexy" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cums & fondles & gropes & :kiss:s you back muahhhhhhhhh
mhhhhhhh oh yes I like all those Goodies you left for me :p
you keep that up & you gonna make me squirt allover :devil:
Good Moaning {{{{Ling}}}}}} XO XO XO hope you had a terrific Weekend:)
 
Yeahhhh sure cum on over Hun dont forget to bring the Popcicle coz I might wanna suck on it :nana::D~:kiss:
It will be coming with me Ling and I sure do hope you want to suck on it for awhile :D

Hope you had a mahvelous Monday DarLing, and your Tuesday is even better :kiss::kiss: M
 
mhhhhhhh oh yes I like all those Goodies you left for me :p
you keep that up & you gonna make me squirt allover :devil:
Good Moaning {{{{Ling}}}}}} XO XO XO hope you had a terrific Weekend:)
now we wouldnt want that to happen would we P J:D:devil:
Good Moaning Hun :kiss::heart::kiss:
 
It will be coming with me Ling and I sure do hope you want to suck on it for awhile :D

Hope you had a mahvelous Monday DarLing, and your Tuesday is even better :kiss::kiss: M
mh, & thats prowly all I could do at the moment, lick & suck on a big juicy Popcicle ;):D
Good Morning {{{{{M }}}}:kiss::kiss: have a terrific Juice Day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top