Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

MrFantasyMan said:
:rolleyes: ...*passes box of Kleenex*... :kiss:


*takes a tissue... softly blows my nose and wipes the tears*

don't you roll them eyes at me... *giggles*

sorry.... guess i'm a tad... well....a little..... ok i admit it ... I'm emotional today...lol just so many have given me well wishes... and makes me feel so special.... just touches my heart...


been going thru a rough patch... and just so wonderful to realize just how many friends I have *soft smiles*
 
spiritshadow67 said:

*takes a tissue... softly blows my nose and wipes the tears*

don't you roll them eyes at me... *giggles*

sorry.... guess i'm a tad... well....a little..... ok i admit it ... I'm emotional today...lol just so many have given me well wishes... and makes me feel so special.... just touches my heart...


been going thru a rough patch... and just so wonderful to realize just how many friends I have *soft smiles*


and always remember...your best friend is the one who brings out the best in you...or something like that... :p
 
MrFantasyMan said:
and always remember...your best friend is the one who brings out the best in you...or something like that... :p


yea it is something like that... I know what you're talking about atleast *smiles*

..... see... not crying now.... lol... *points to my lips....* big smile..... seeee :D

:p :kiss:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
yea it is something like that... I know what you're talking about atleast *smiles*

..... see... not crying now.... lol... *points to my lips....* big smile..... seeee :D

:p :kiss:


then put this to your lips... :kiss: ... :D
 
MrFantasyMan said:
then put this to your lips... :kiss: ... :D


awwww... i'll take that :kiss: and give you a warm hug....


but you keep that up... you just might end up with more .... *smiles even more*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
awwww... i'll take that :kiss: and give you a warm hug....


but you keep that up... you just might end up with more .... *smiles even more*


promises...promises... :rolleyes:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
ohhhh... honey... *giggles softly*


I keep my promises *winks & blows a :kiss:*


*catches the :kiss: and puts it in his pocket*...I wish I could stay awhile longer but I really should get my arse in gear...enjoy...and I wil be thinking of you on your B-Day...and I will save that :kiss: for later...ciao...

*blows a :kiss: as he stands to leave*...
 
MrFantasyMan said:
*catches the :kiss: and puts it in his pocket*...I wish I could stay awhile longer but I really should get my arse in gear...enjoy...and I wil be thinking of you on your B-Day...and I will save that :kiss: for later...ciao...

*blows a :kiss: as he stands to leave*...


*catching the :kiss: in return and a slight Mmmm... slips past my lips... thinking to myself... i will definitely savor this kiss *

you have a wonderful day {{{hun}}} be safe out there *smiles*

talk with you soon *warm hugs*
 
shhhhh...

*slipping quietly from the room, licking a last bit of frosting off his upper lip, and making his way to the maintenance room in the back*

"Damn, that girl has a lot of friends! With all those interruptions, I thought I'd never get my birthday kiss. Well, at least the day ended quietly enough...
Now, where's my tool belt? The least I can do is fix those squeaky stairs outside Wyld's suite."


*cinching his tool belt tightly, Woody heads outside to get the rest of his tools, whistling softly*

"Have a nice rest, Spirit. Sorry not everything worked out the way you wanted, but, hey...you've got this odd lot of souls with you, at least...and that's something..."

:heart:'es to my buddy...
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Ohhh now I'm not low hun... Just had some wishes for my birthday... *sighs*

Guess I was wishing for the impossible... wouldn't you know it... but... not gonna let it get to me.... I've got lots people that care *winks*

Puts on my list ... of things that I want to do... trip to the land down under - where the roos hop and play.... *giggles*

well roos aint that cuddly about as clever as deer, just sit in the middle of the highway watching a car hit them...now wombats....well there's an animal that doesn't take no for an answer.

Birthday +1 :kiss:
 
scuffling sounds...

*Woody's boots scrape against the hardwood floor, as he backs into the foyer from the back hallway, dragging an antique train seat on a dolly. The gilded steel frame is newly painted, the wooden slats are laquered, and it glows with renewal, as he wants Spirit to, after her anticipated birthday celebration gone somewhat awry*

"Hey! Anybody up yet?"

*Muttering, he shakes his head, breathing out a long sigh*

"I hope I don't have to go wake her up, this morning. Sometimes that can take most of the afternoon!"

*chuckling, he places the bench along the far wall, where it's visible from the front desk*

"There, hon. Happy Birthday to you. It's a day late, and maybe it's virtual, but it's the best second-best present I could come up with..."
 
darkelf9 said:
well roos aint that cuddly about as clever as deer, just sit in the middle of the highway watching a car hit them...now wombats....well there's an animal that doesn't take no for an answer.

Birthday +1 :kiss:

I have been hearing stories about those wombats.... :D
 
darkelf9 said:
well roos aint that cuddly about as clever as deer, just sit in the middle of the highway watching a car hit them...now wombats....well there's an animal that doesn't take no for an answer.

Birthday +1 :kiss:


well i think they're still cute... even if they are stupid as deers lol
 
gotwood49 said:
*Woody's boots scrape against the hardwood floor, as he backs into the foyer from the back hallway, dragging an antique train seat on a dolly. The gilded steel frame is newly painted, the wooden slats are laquered, and it glows with renewal, as he wants Spirit to, after her anticipated birthday celebration gone somewhat awry*

"Hey! Anybody up yet?"

*Muttering, he shakes his head, breathing out a long sigh*

"I hope I don't have to go wake her up, this morning. Sometimes that can take most of the afternoon!"

*chuckling, he places the bench along the far wall, where it's visible from the front desk*

"There, hon. Happy Birthday to you. It's a day late, and maybe it's virtual, but it's the best second-best present I could come up with..."


hey... I heard them boots scuffing on that nice polished wood floor... *hands on my hips*

There better be no.... and you hear me... no scuff marks from them work boots on that floor.... Or ... your in trouble *weg*

goes over to the new bench... "Woody... are you sure this is dry....? " *touches with my finger tip lightly - then looks :eek: "woody it's still wet...... !!!" Quickly puts a note on it...



WET PAINT
​
 
spiritshadow67 said:

hey... I heard them boots scuffing on that nice polished wood floor... *hands on my hips*

There better be no.... and you hear me... no scuff marks from them work boots on that floor.... Or ... your in trouble *weg*

goes over to the new bench... "Woody... are you sure this is dry....? " *touches with my finger tip lightly - then looks :eek: "woody it's still wet...... !!!" Quickly puts a note on it...



WET PAINT
​

"OOPS! Well, hell, hon...I was in a hurry. You doin' okay this morning?"
 
gotwood49 said:
"OOPS! Well, hell, hon...I was in a hurry. You doin' okay this morning?"


Doing just fine this morning hun...

late night at the track though had fun though.... bet one that made me think of you... *rolls my eyes* I should have known better lol

name of the horse was Bikini Kinda Guy.... guess he had one foot in the grave... sure was slowwwwwwww *weg*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Doing just fine this morning hun...

late night at the track though had fun though.... bet one that made me think of you... *rolls my eyes* I should have known better lol

name of the horse was Bikini Kinda Guy.... guess he had one foot in the grave... sure was slowwwwwwww *weg*

"OUCH!! There goes that age thing again, huh? ..lol.. You know, there's times when slow is reallllllllll good!" ;)

Glad to hear you had fun.
 
gotwood49 said:
"OUCH!! There goes that age thing again, huh? ..lol.. You know, there's times when slow is reallllllllll good!" ;)

Glad to hear you had fun.

*evil giggles* well of course there sometime's when it slow it's good... but I lost money on that one last night :p:p
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*evil giggles* well of course there sometime's when it slow it's good... but I lost money on that one last night :p:p

Okay...so now I owe you, eh? lol :rolleyes:
 
Missingmeds said:
The day is treating me very well...thank you for asking.

Hello gotwood. Good to meet you.



You're welcome... *smiles*


opps sorry my bad... Meds... this is Woody... Woody this is Meds...*winks*
 
Back
Top