Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

spiritshadow67 said:
hehe... you think i'm there .... ummmm noooooo *giggles come from the other side of the house*

*turning to search the other end of the building*

"Damn! Why did I have to keep adding onto this place? It's H-U-G-E!!!" :confused:
 
gotwood49 said:
*turning to search the other end of the building*

"Damn! Why did I have to keep adding onto this place? It's H-U-G-E!!!" :confused:



do you need a clue???? hehe


here's one.... it's hot :p
 
spiritshadow67 said:

Ok... but... which one... ??? lol

there's 3 around here :devil: 2 on the terrace and one in my garden....

"Well, I'm all for rummaging around in your garden...might find something tasty, eh?" :rolleyes:

*evil laugh*
 
gotwood49 said:
"Well, I'm all for rummaging around in your garden...might find something tasty, eh?" :rolleyes:

*evil laugh*


*ducks under the warm bubbling water... when hearing woody come close*
 
spiritshadow67 said:

*ducks under the warm bubbling water... when hearing woody come close*

*reaching in, and pulling Spirit out with strong hands*

"Ahhhhhh...here you are, my wet little one! Now it looks like we'll have to dry you off, lest you catch your death of cold out here..." :rolleyes:

*carries Spirit off to the bathroom, where he retrieves a big, fluffy towel*

:p
 
gotwood49 said:
*reaching in, and pulling Spirit out with strong hands*

"Ahhhhhh...here you are, my wet little one! Now it looks like we'll have to dry you off, lest you catch your death of cold out here..." :rolleyes:

*carries Spirit off to the bathroom, where he retrieves a big, fluffy towel*

:p


eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! *wiggling and squealing the whole way*


But I just got in the tub... and I needed it after the long stressful day I had ..... :p


plus it's not cold out there.... *not giving an inch... gotta make him pay for being gone so long... smackin his hands.... *
 
spiritshadow67 said:
eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! *wiggling and squealing the whole way*


But I just got in the tub... and I needed it after the long stressful day I had ..... :p


plus it's not cold out there.... *not giving an inch... gotta make him pay for being gone so long... smackin his hands.... *

*Okay...dropping Spirit back into the water*

"There! Try soaking in there for awhile...and when you decide to come out, look for me in...your room..."

*dusting his hands off, as he heads for Spirit's room, laughing to himself*

"I give her half an hour..."

;)
 
gotwood49 said:
*Okay...dropping Spirit back into the water*

"There! Try soaking in there for awhile...and when you decide to come out, look for me in...your room..."

*dusting his hands off, as he heads for Spirit's room, laughing to himself*

"I give her half an hour..."

;)


*I sputter and cough after Woody drops me back in the tub... I stand and yell at him .... unaware of my state of undress*


Hey you ... come back here..... *runs my hands as hard as i can across the water and drench woody*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*I sputter and cough after Woody drops me back in the tub... I stand and yell at him .... unaware of my state of undress*


Hey you ... come back here..... *runs my hands as hard as i can across the water and drench woody*
...who keeps walking steadily toward her room.

"See you there, when you're ready!" he calls over his shoulder... :)
 
gotwood49 said:
...who keeps walking steadily toward her room.

"See you there, when you're ready!" he calls over his shoulder... :)


*climbs out of the tub... grabbing my white fluffy robe and runs after him... to finish this.... *


Ohhhhh you are soooooo gonna pay for dropping me in that tub...

you just wait and see what i have in my bag of tricks now hehehehe


*my voice trailing off... and before a door slams... giggles are heard*
 
Just dropping in to see what's going on......hmmmm....looks quiet tonight. I think I'll sit out by the pool and relax a bit. :rose:
 
WyldBreeze said:
Just dropping in to see what's going on......hmmmm....looks quiet tonight. I think I'll sit out by the pool and relax a bit. :rose:



*spirit comes wandering out on the patio... with an appletini.. and plops down in chaise lounge next to Wylde...*

Hi Sis... how's LIfe?
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*spirit comes wandering out on the patio... with an appletini.. and plops down in chaise lounge next to Wylde...*

Hi Sis... how's LIfe?
Life is ok....*seriously considers taking a sip of your appletini but changes my mind.....wiggles my behind instead and starts sipping at the lemonade that appears in my hand*.....How's life with you tonight?
 
spiritshadow67 said:
well i think they're still cute... even if they are stupid as deers lol

Yep and they taste rather good with a side order of salad and a little hot sauce, rather gamey taste though much like venison. Roo hamburgers mixed with red wine...yummo :)
 
Missingmeds said:
I have been hearing stories about those wombats.... :D

yeah they are seen as cute, but they don't have a reverse, you either get out the way or they go through you, tough little fellas. There is also the hairy nosed variety. :rose:


It's the drop bears you really need to be careful off :rolleyes:
 
darkelf9 said:
Yep and they taste rather good with a side order of salad and a little hot sauce, rather gamey taste though much like venison. Roo hamburgers mixed with red wine...yummo :)


:eek::eek: hamburgers made of roo..... :eek: lol


{{{DE}}}
 
Goodness, roo burgers....with red wine none the less...ummmm.... :)

I feel a storm coming on.....
 
Back
Top