Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

smiles

Hi, meds...good to meet you. I've seen you around forever, but never crossed your path before. Any friend of Spirit's is definitely a friend of mine!

Hope you girls have a nice day... gotta go for now. Take care!
(and play nice, Spirit!)
;)

:kiss:es to the ladies...
 
gotwood49 said:
Hi, meds...good to meet you. I've seen you around forever, but never crossed your path before. Any friend of Spirit's is definitely a friend of mine!

Hope you girls have a nice day... gotta go for now. Take care!
(and play nice, Spirit!)
;)

:kiss:es to the ladies...


Oh I will... and you too.... ;)


and I ALWAYS play nice :p:p:p

sorry you've probably forgotten that haven't ya *giggles and scampers off to hide*


Ohhhhhh I know that I'll eventually pay for that one *wel*
 
Mystical Knight said:
Just popping in to say hello to spirit and give her a big hug and :kiss: have a good one hon :D​

{{{{{{{{{MK}}}}}}}}}}}

Hi Sweetie

Hope you're having a good day... *hugs & kiss*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
{{{{{{{{{MK}}}}}}}}}}}

Hi Sweetie

Hope you're having a good day... *hugs & kiss*


Always a pleasure to see you hon,Having a great day, hope your having one too ((((((((SPIRIT)))))))))):kiss:​
 
Mystical Knight said:

Always a pleasure to see you hon,Having a great day, hope your having one too ((((((((SPIRIT)))))))))):kiss:​


I must say... I am having a wonderful day *smiles*
 
spiritshadow67 said:


Oh I will... and I ALWAYS play nice
:p:p:p

*woody scratches the day's-end beard he's sporting, and shakes his head*

"Always nice, huh? Like that time you shoved me in the pool, with my tool belt and all, on? Or when you kept squirming outta my grasp, and I finally had to throw you over my shoulder? That kinda nice?"

*pauses...and smiles*

"Actually, that was kind of nice..." ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: "Have a good one, Spirit...and you, too Wyld...wherever you are..."
 
gotwood49 said:
*woody scratches the day's-end beard he's sporting, and shakes his head*

"Always nice, huh? Like that time you shoved me in the pool, with my tool belt and all, on? Or when you kept squirming outta my grasp, and I finally had to throw you over my shoulder? That kinda nice?"

*pauses...and smiles*

"Actually, that was kind of nice..." ;)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: "Have a good one, Spirit...and you, too Wyld...wherever you are..."


See told ya I play nice *big smiles*
 
WyldBreeze said:
Hi all.....been a while...but I'm sooooo glad to be back. :D


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


I'm so glad your back.... Missed you tons.... :rose:s x 11
 
spiritshadow67 said:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


I'm so glad your back.... Missed you tons.... :rose:s x 11
{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}....Happy belated birthday....so sorry I missed it. :rose: I hope it was a beautiful day for you. :)

So....how have things been at the Hacienda while I was away? Anything new and exciting to report? ;)
 
WyldBreeze said:
{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}....Happy belated birthday....so sorry I missed it. :rose: I hope it was a beautiful day for you. :)

So....how have things been at the Hacienda while I was away? Anything new and exciting to report? ;)

well Woody's back a little bit... been adding things here and there
 
spiritshadow67 said:
well Woody's back a little bit... been adding things here and there
I saw that....I'm soooooo glad he's back. :D If you see him, will you give him a special "thank you" for fixing that squeaky board in front of my door? ;)
 
Well all....its been a long day of traveling. I hope to catch up with each of you wonderful people tomorrow after work. Take care all...have sweet dreams and smiles tonight. :kiss: :rose:
*walks up the steps....pauses outside Casey's door thinking I might knock....decding not to disturb his restful state, I move onto my room and softly close the door behind me*
 
*one of my patented, big toothy grins!*

WyldBreeze said:
Hi all.....been a while...but I'm sooooo glad to be back. :D

Hi there, JeepGal...missed you for a bit, there! lol

I'm on when I can be, fixing things here and there...just trying to keep my job... :rolleyes:

Oh, and of course...Spirit's been being mean to me, again!! (Don't worry: I'll catch her off her guard one of these days, and she'll be MINE again! hehehehe) :devil:

Love ya, kid! :kiss:
 
gotwood49 said:
Hi there, JeepGal...missed you for a bit, there! lol

I'm on when I can be, fixing things here and there...just trying to keep my job... :rolleyes:

Oh, and of course...Spirit's been being mean to me, again!! (Don't worry: I'll catch her off her guard one of these days, and she'll be MINE again! hehehehe) :devil:

Love ya, kid! :kiss:
Hello there you toothy-grinned sexy man....*big hugs*....so glad to see you again. Thank you soooo much for fixing my squeaky board *big :kiss: *. Pssst....*whispering*....you'll always have a job here if I'm around. ;) :rose:
 
gotwood49 said:
Hi there, JeepGal...missed you for a bit, there! lol

I'm on when I can be, fixing things here and there...just trying to keep my job... :rolleyes:

Oh, and of course...Spirit's been being mean to me, again!! (Don't worry: I'll catch her off her guard one of these days, and she'll be MINE again! hehehehe) :devil:

Love ya, kid! :kiss:


Being mean huh??? Is that what I've been doing to you .... hmmm you just wait.... :p


and I heard that about taking me off guard... who do you think keeps you on your toes... OLD Man!!! :devil:
 
WyldBreeze said:
Hello there you toothy-grinned sexy man....*big hugs*....so glad to see you again. Thank you soooo much for fixing my squeaky board *big :kiss: *. Pssst....*whispering*....you'll always have a job here if I'm around. ;) :rose:

Awwwww...thanks, honey. We DID miss you, and I wasn't even around all that much...but I know Spirit did, because she was extra mean...

(don't tell her I said that!)

*hugs and kisses all around*
 
gotwood49 said:
OLD, huh? Just you wait, miss priss!


Miss Priss huh? :p:p


you know what i say to that... Bring it on honey... hehe:devil:

You know what ever you dish out... I can dish right back *weg*
 
gotwood49 said:
Awwwww...thanks, honey. We DID miss you, and I wasn't even around all that much...but I know Spirit did, because she was extra mean...

(don't tell her I said that!)

*hugs and kisses all around*

I WAS NOT... !! and how would you know... ummmm you weren't around ... ya brat! :p:p
 
spiritshadow67 said:


Miss Priss huh? :p:p


you know what i say to that... Bring it on honey... hehe:devil:

You know what ever you dish out... I can dish right back *weg*

Dish away, you little scamp...but remember: I've GOT WOOD!! :rolleyes:

...and I was watching you!!
 
gotwood49 said:
Dish away, you little scamp...but remember: I've GOT WOOD!! :rolleyes:


oh you do... where.... I don't see it .... hehehehehehe

*thinks maybe i should run and hide after that remark*
 
spiritshadow67 said:


oh you do... where.... I don't see it .... hehehehehehe

*thinks maybe i should run and hide after that remark*

"Run all you want, miss priss...but don't think you can hide!!"

*Woody begins a methodical search of the hotel, beginning in Spirit's room* ;)
 
gotwood49 said:
"Run all you want, miss priss...but don't think you can hide!!"

*Woody begins a methodical search of the hotel, beginning in Spirit's room* ;)


hehe... you think i'm there .... ummmm noooooo *giggles come from the other side of the house*
 
Back
Top