Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

spiritshadow67 said:
you do... where?? I don't see it *giggles* :devil:

Awful small ain't it.... *grabs a watergun and runs for cover.... giggling the whole way*
Oh boy, Sis.....you've done it now. lol *runs for cover behind the bar.....*
 
WyldBreeze said:
Oh boy, Sis.....you've done it now. lol *runs for cover behind the bar.....*

Hey, you...I see you over there...

*taking careful aim, I blast a stream in an arc over the bar*

Gotcha!!!! :D
 
gotwood49 said:
Oh, funny...I don't bring the BIG GUN out for just anybody, you know...ya gotta 'earn' that one...lol


*stops suddenly and whirls around.....*


Wait a minute... you mean to tell me I haven't earned the BIG gun yet??????


ohhhhhhhh you..... *pumps the gun several times and drenches woody*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*stops suddenly and whirls around.....*


Wait a minute... you mean to tell me I haven't earned the BIG gun yet??????


ohhhhhhhh you..... *pumps the gun several times and drenches woody*

*Spitting water from my mouth, and shaking my hair dry*

"When you earn the BIG GUN, you'll know it, sweetie..." :kiss:
 
gotwood49 said:
Hey, you...I see you over there...

*taking careful aim, I blast a stream in an arc over the bar*

Gotcha!!!! :D
*jumps up from behind the bar and quickly fires three huge water balloons at Woody, hitting him square in the chest*
All is fair in love and war.....*blows you a kiss and takes off running*
 
gotwood49 said:
*Spitting water from my mouth, and shaking my hair dry*

"When you earn the BIG GUN, you'll know it, sweetie..." :kiss:


*tosses the gun aside .... taking a running start... stops just short of slamming into woody and shoves him back into the pool*


Ha... now what you think about that!!!


Big gun my butt! :p
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*tosses the gun aside .... taking a running start... stops just short of slamming into woody and shoves him back into the pool*


Ha... now what you think about that!!!


Big gun my butt! :p
*laughs hysterically from behind the grill out by the poolside* :D
 
WyldBreeze said:
*laughs hysterically from behind the grill out by the poolside* :D

"Thinking you're gonna get away, huh?"

*Scoops Wyld up in his arms and carries her back to the pool. Dangling her over the side, he smiles down at her*

"Now...who's my friend, and who's a pain in the butt?" :rolleyes:
 
gotwood49 said:
"Thinking you're gonna get away, huh?"

*Scoops Wyld up in his arms and carries her back to the pool. Dangling her over the side, he smiles down at her*

"Now...who's my friend, and who's a pain in the butt?" :rolleyes:
Ummmm.....I'm your friend......and Spirit is the pain in the butt??????? *looks hopefully at Woody and hangs onto his neck tightly thinking that if I go....he goes again* lol
 
dangling...

WyldBreeze said:
Ummmm.....I'm your friend......and Spirit is the pain in the butt??????? *looks hopefully at Woody and hangs onto his neck tightly thinking that if I go....he goes again* lol

Yeah...but I've already been wet! Wouldn't you like to go for a little swim, with me? :)
 
gotwood49 said:
Yeah...but I've already been wet! Wouldn't you like to go for a little swim, with me? :)
*winks at Spirit over your shoulder as I keep you talking......she sneaks up behind you......*

Now Woody.....you know I love you to death.....but its chilly out here tonight.....
 
WyldBreeze said:
*winks at Spirit over your shoulder as I keep you talking......she sneaks up behind you......*

Now Woody.....you know I love you to death.....but its chilly out here tonight.....

I...think we're...going...for a swim, sooooooooooooon!

*big splash*
 
gotwood49 said:
I...think we're...going...for a swim, sooooooooooooon!

*big splash*
WOOOOODYYYYYYY!!!!!! *comes up sputtering for air....hair plasterd all over my face.....clothes sticking to my shivering body*.......I will get you for this.....*tries to look irritated but can't stop the little grin from the corner of my mouth*
 
*Looking down at Wyld, still held tightly in his arms*

"Wow. It IS chilly out tonight, isn't it?" :rolleyes:

"I could play marbles with those...or something...." :p
 
gotwood49 said:
*Looking down at Wyld, still held tightly in his arms*

"Wow. It IS chilly out tonight, isn't it?" :rolleyes:

"I could play marbles with those...or something...." :p
Woody!!! :eek: :eek: *slaps at your shoulders and wiggles out of your arms trying not to laugh*.....You are ROTTEN! Just plain ole' rotten. lol;)
 
*Gazing down at Wyld, and up at Spirit, and wishing I didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning*

"You two are the cat's pajamas...but I've gotta go. Can you help me out of this pool, Spirit?" :rolleyes:
 
gotwood49 said:
*Gazing down at Wyld, and up at Spirit, and wishing I didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning*

"You two are the cat's pajamas...but I've gotta go. Can you help me out of this pool, Spirit?" :rolleyes:
*mumbles something about holding him under as I climb out of the pool shivering to no end*.....Yeah, Spirit.....be a sweetie and help him out of the pool. :devil:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
i don't know... knowing him --- he'd pull me in lol
Yeah, probably so.....maybe we should just let him go for now and then put our heads together and plan the ultimate revenge. ;) lol
 
gotwood49 said:
*Gazing down at Wyld, and up at Spirit, and wishing I didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning*

"You two are the cat's pajamas...but I've gotta go. Can you help me out of this pool, Spirit?" :rolleyes:


Night honey.... hope you have a good day tomorrow *hugs*

*stretches my hand out to help woody hoping i don't get tossed in lol
 
*Standing in the pool, soaked to the skin, and having to leave soon*

"Ahem!! I'm still here, you know!" ;)
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Night honey.... hope you have a good day tomorrow *hugs*

*stretches my hand out to help woody hoping i don't get tossed in lol

Crawling from the pool...thanks, kids...See you tomorrow!
 
Back
Top