Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

good morning...

Hi, Wyld...good to see you around...I hope to talk with you more soon, and that the sun is shining where you are...

I can't seem to drag myself away from the coverage of the Gulf Coast on MSNBC. It sure seems relevant, after what "little" we went through last year...

Hi to everybody else that's around!
:)
 
gotwood49 said:
Hi, Wyld...good to see you around...I hope to talk with you more soon, and that the sun is shining where you are...

I can't seem to drag myself away from the coverage of the Gulf Coast on MSNBC. It sure seems relevant, after what "little" we went through last year...

Hi to everybody else that's around!
:)
The sun isn't shining but its a beautiful day anyway. ;) Spirit and I were worried about you.....we're glad you're ok.

I can't seem to watch any more of the coverage....still missing a very close friend in New Orleans and it just makes me weep. Keeping my fingers crossed though that he made it out and we'll connect soon.
 
WyldBreeze said:
The sun isn't shining but its a beautiful day anyway. ;) Spirit and I were worried about you.....we're glad you're ok.

I can't seem to watch any more of the coverage....still missing a very close friend in New Orleans and it just makes me weep. Keeping my fingers crossed though that he made it out and we'll connect soon.

I certainly hope so, Wyld. I've got you on my addy list...have the best of days, okay? Talk with you again soon... :kiss:
 
gotwood49 said:
I certainly hope so, Wyld. I've got you on my addy list...have the best of days, okay? Talk with you again soon... :kiss:
Take care {{{{{Woody}}}}}.....we sure do miss you around here. :kiss:
 
Bumps back to 2 of my favorite people {{{{Sis & Shreik}}}*smiles*


and a big ol bump to the one I missed {{{Woody}}}
 
**peeks head in room to announce popcorn is ready and the stage is set**
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Bumps back to 2 of my favorite people {{{{Sis & Shreik}}}*smiles*


and a big ol bump to the one I missed {{{Woody}}}
I be thanking thee sweety
 
Fagin said:
**peeks head in room to announce popcorn is ready and the stage is set**


hey fishie....


I smell popcorn.... *sniff sniff* where's the butter??? *giggles*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
No reason to thank me hun... *smiles*

you and your sweet better half have been great friends to me *hugs*
We try deary :rose:
 
Hi there!

"How are my two favorite innkeepers tonight?" :kiss: :kiss:

I've been trying to find out anything about Turtledove, by reading past posts. Has anyone heard from MusicMan lately?
 
spiritshadow67 said:
hi {{{{Sis}}}}

how are you this evening?
Hey {{{{{{{Sis and Woody}}}}}}}}}} Sooo glad to see you both here. :D
I'm ok...no complaints. Haven't heard anything about TD though. :(
 
gotwood49 said:
"How are my two favorite innkeepers tonight?" :kiss: :kiss:

I've been trying to find out anything about Turtledove, by reading past posts. Has anyone heard from MusicMan lately?


{{{{{{Woody}}}}}}}

runs and pounces ----- smothers in hugs and kisses....

I've not heard anymore yet.... just keep repeating my prayers for her *sighs*
 
gotwood49 said:
"How are my two favorite innkeepers tonight?" :kiss: :kiss:

I've been trying to find out anything about Turtledove, by reading past posts. Has anyone heard from MusicMan lately?
Just that her daughter took her to the ER
 
WyldBreeze said:
Hey {{{{{{{Sis and Woody}}}}}}}}}} Sooo glad to see you both here. :D
I'm ok...no complaints. Haven't heard anything about TD though. :(


Oh just ok... maybe we should break out the water guns and play cowboys and indians... hehehe girls against the guys... whatcha think Wyld..? I think we could take them lol
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Oh just ok... maybe we should break out the water guns and play cowboys and indians... hehehe girls against the guys... whatcha think Wyld..? I think we could take them lol

I've got a gun, already...let's play! lol
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Oh just ok... maybe we should break out the water guns and play cowboys and indians... hehehe girls against the guys... whatcha think Wyld..? I think we could take them lol
Well of course we could....lol ;)
 
gotwood49 said:
I've got a gun, already...let's play! lol


you do... where?? I don't see it *giggles* :devil:

Awful small ain't it.... *grabs a watergun and runs for cover.... giggling the whole way*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
you do... where?? I don't see it *giggles* :devil:

Awful small ain't it.... *grabs a watergun and runs for cover.... giggling the whole way*

Oh, funny...I don't bring the BIG GUN out for just anybody, you know...ya gotta 'earn' that one...lol
 
Back
Top