Lit's Native Sounds & Drums.....

WyldBreeze said:
lol Not this late!!!! :p



well I was just trying to help... and it might help restlessness.... by making it more... like wakefulness...

I am thinking it may be time for the Druid to find his straws.... in the mists.....

:devil:
 
Dhalgren150 said:
well I was just trying to help... and it might help restlessness.... by making it more... like wakefulness...

I am thinking it may be time for the Druid to find his straws.... in the mists.....

:devil:
May peace follow you, Druid. ;)
 
WyldBreeze said:
May peace follow you, Druid. ;)


yes and may peace be with you.


and may Piece follow the Druid to his straws.... damn addictions... lol


rest ye well sweet lady... :rose:
 
WyldBreeze said:
Sorry I missed you earlier, MM.... :rose: *hugs*.....I have a feeling Spirit is definitely having a good time. lol I might have to get you to work some of your magic for me sometime. ;)

Hummmm...*thinking, thinking*

Have to have an idea about what you like and what you want....but I am sure that I could come up with something.... :D
 
Missingmeds said:
Hummmm...*thinking, thinking*

Have to have an idea about what you like and what you want....but I am sure that I could come up with something.... :D
lol I appreciate that. Perhaps one day I'll be ready again and then I'll let you get to work. ;)
 
*walks through the empty Hacienda and wonders where everyone is.....*

Wonder when Spirit will get here....can't wait to hear about her weekend. :devil: :D
 
WyldBreeze said:
*walks through the empty Hacienda and wonders where everyone is.....*

Wonder when Spirit will get here....can't wait to hear about her weekend. :devil: :D


*The front door quietly opens... I come walking gingerly... my overnight back rolling behind me...*

ahhhhh teh silense... *eyes half-closed* damn i'm sooooo tired *moans and smiles softly..... I druged into my room dropping the bags where the lay... and make my way to the hot tub

out by the pool*


*slipping out of my clothes ... i climb into the tub and crank on the jets... laying my head back and closing my eyes... relishing the warm water rushing over my body*
 
tip-toeing in...

*Woody creeps into the empty lobby, looking around*

"Well, at least her car is here. I wonder...should I? Nah...better let her sleep"

Goodnight, my friend... :kiss:
 
gotwood49 said:
*Woody creeps into the empty lobby, looking around*

"Well, at least her car is here. I wonder...should I? Nah...better let her sleep"

Goodnight, my friend... :kiss:


mmmmm good night hun *sighs contently* hoping you have a wonderful day tomorrow *smiles*
 
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} WELCOME BACK!!!!!
You were soooo missed. :) Might as well prepare yourself....I want details when I get back. lol

Glad you're back, hun....have a wonderful Monday. :rose:
 
yikes!

*Walking into the quiet lobby, Woody sees a package lying on the front desk*

"Hmmmm...wonder what this is...looks like a bouquet, to me..."

*cutting the knot that holds the card to the outside of the package with his pocket knife, Woody reads...*

"'Spirit. My wonderful Woman. I wish these flowers were half as beautiful as you...Love always.' Wait a minute...love always...WHO??"

"Ohhhh...wait a minute. It must be the mysterious stranger she disappeared with, the other day."


*smiles*

"There ya go, girl! Looks like you lassoed a live one, after all!" ;)

*attempts to tie the string back, but ends up breaking it in two or three places, and decides on duct tape, instead* :rolleyes:
 
gotwood49 said:
*Walking into the quiet lobby, Woody sees a package lying on the front desk*

"Hmmmm...wonder what this is...looks like a bouquet, to me..."

*cutting the knot that holds the card to the outside of the package with his pocket knife, Woody reads...*

"'Spirit. My wonderful Woman. I wish these flowers were half as beautiful as you...Love always.' Wait a minute...love always...WHO??"

"Ohhhh...wait a minute. It must be the mysterious stranger she disappeared with, the other day."


*smiles*

"There ya go, girl! Looks like you lassoed a live one, after all!" ;)

*attempts to tie the string back, but ends up breaking it in two or three places, and decides on duct tape, instead* :rolleyes:


*comes wandering thru the Hacienda... from my room wearing a short white terrycloth robe over my bathing suit.... spying the bouguet.....I lean and dip my nose gently into the flowers... and inhale deeply...*


Mmmmmmm these smell wonderful and are so beautiful *smiles softly
*noticing the card.... *
hmmmmm *giggles at the sight of duct tape... and shakes my head...*



awwww
*softly smiling as reading the card... memories rush over me leaving me slightly flushed and blushing.... gathering up the flowers ... I twitch my nose and a the most beautiful cut glass vase appears with fresh water... arranging the flowers and placing them in my room ... knowing that every time I look at them I will remember...*

*sighing softly .... *

off for a nice long soak in the hot tub.... just wish it wasn't alone....
*winks*

muttering that I have to be nice and rested for my chat with Wyld tonight... dang girl I missed ya... but ohhhhhh what a wonderful time I had
*weg*
 
This big lovely home and I'm alone again.......*sighs*......*goes to sit by the window and watches the rain*
 
Hi all.....hope you're happy and smiling....I promise there are no crying females in here tonight so there's nothing to be scared of....come on in and chat. ;) lol
 
"Darn...I missed crying females, with no shoulders but each other's to lean on?...

Sounds like an episode of Oprah!!"
:rolleyes:

Hi, girls...Unfortunately, just passin' thru...

:kiss:for Spirit ... :kiss:for Wyld
 
gotwood49 said:
"Darn...I missed crying females, with no shoulders but each other's to lean on?...

Sounds like an episode of Oprah!!"
:rolleyes:

Hi, girls...Unfortunately, just passin' thru...

:kiss:for Spirit ... :kiss:for Wyld



Sorry I missed ya hun... r/l.... just sucks sometimes

don't go off hiding those shoulders... never know.. might need that *hugs*
 
WyldBreeze said:
{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}} Welcome back hun :rose: :kiss: Can I get you anything for breakfast? :D
Yes but I don't think a lovely lady might be on the menu ;) Unless you know one that is
 
Shreik said:
Yes but I don't think a lovely lady might be on the menu ;) Unless you know one that is
lol I think that menu may be over at the BBW bar....I'm a strawberry lemonade there. ;) How have you been sweetie? I FINALLY got to talk with Cats for a minute or two last night. :)
 
WyldBreeze said:
lol I think that menu may be over at the BBW bar....I'm a strawberry lemonade there. ;) How have you been sweetie? I FINALLY got to talk with Cats for a minute or two last night. :)
I'm doing. Glad you to connected
 
Back
Top