Long Distance Relationships

Reconsiderating packing options!

gallahad said:

well if its tub rules in the house like oman says
you may not need as much

Grinnning
G.

ps its so cool that you guys are taking the leap

Dedicate yourself to the call of your heart and see where it leads you

Liking the tub rules more and more! Thanks Gallahad for your wonderful words and wishes for us!:rose:

Now, Oman!!!!

I can picture you hanging around waiting for me right now!;)

http://www.robstoyshop.com/Anima/Swinger.gif :D

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :p
 
Re: Reconsiderating packing options!

JennyOmanHill said:


Liking the tub rules more and more! Thanks Gallahad for your wonderful words and wishes for us!:rose:

Now, Oman!!!!

I can picture you hanging around waiting for me right now!;)



WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :p

looks like you have your work cut out for you, oman
 
JennyOmanHill said:
I feel like a weight has lifted as I realize how soon I will actually be HOME in Oman's embrace!

Jenny,

What a wonderful thought... being in the arms of the one you love AND being home...

This is something i dream of... Best wishes to you both!!

TC
 
A little update

I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.


Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! (((hugs)))
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.

Tingling is good. Good luck to you and Eric.

Ebony
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.

CONGRATS LADY SAM i can feel you smiling way over here. however,Iknow he doesnt think youre special,like us Eric must KNOW youre special because you are
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.

What wonderful news, Lady Sam!:)

I wish you and Eric the best! Enjoy the tingles!!:rose:
 
I forgot guys how many more days until the two of you will have sleepless nights in Omahamanland?
 
joanofarc said:
I forgot guys how many more days until the two of you will have sleepless nights in Omahamanland?

at this very minute,not very long.take your choice,here it is in the different measurements


20 days
484 hours
29090 minutes
1745441 seconds

Alternative version
It is 20 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes and 41 seconds until October 9, 2002, at 11:20:00 AM
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.

LOL They always are hun. I am so happy for you and this is awesome news. Big Hugs and best wishes and keep us posted!!:heart: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: A little update

Lady_Sam said:
I've met someone, who makes me tingle again. He thinks I'm special and likes me just the way I am. He loves my son. :) He's younger than I am. His name's Eric and we've been dating. And the odd thing? He's been right under my nose for the last two years.
That's wonderful :)
I wish you all the best.
 
omahaman2 said:

at this very minute,not very long.take your choice,here it is in the different measurements

20 days
484 hours
29090 minutes
1745441 seconds

Alternative version
It is 20 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes and 41 seconds until October 9, 2002, at 11:20:00 AM

Yay!!! Darling, keep counting!! It won't be very long now!!!:D

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Thanks to ALL here who have offered us both such lovely wishes!!
 
Can't believe that no one has posted here in four days! Hope everyone is doing well....


My Allan has gone MIA again... 15 days and counting.... :(
 
sorry to hear cherrie hugggggggggggggs
makes me kind of feel funny
beng so happy
our countdown going other way
 
Back
Top