LitMasterJ
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2017
- Posts
- 983
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like.
Door to door salespeople?
hate...not them, but the reason they are at my door...
being tickled
Hate.
Microwave dinners.

Love them
Class reunions?
I've never been but I think I would love it.
Anchovies on pizza
Is there something beyond Hate?
Watching golf on TV?
I'd much rather play it so less than love but not quite hate
Swinging in a hammock in the shade
I think I’d hate it.
Documentary films
Love some, hate some.
Non-fiction books?
Hate.
Fashion magazines.
Not much .
Real life girls/real life clothes are much better than those on these magazines .
Male models?
I don't hate them but I don't like them either. They look too fake.
Fireworks display.
I don't hate them but I don't like them either. They look too fake.
Fireworks display.
Love it (unless it's some guy about to blow himself up that should be lighting them)
Dog shows?
Love it. It's my thing.
soap operas