Tawny_Temptress
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2008
- Posts
- 13,215
Oh sure, you tell me that now......
Well, there is two of us and one of him here. I think we can take him!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh sure, you tell me that now......
Well, there is two of us and one of him here. I think we can take him!

*stopping in to sit a spell - and to bring you an oldie but goodie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BjJbKQkgc

*sigh* you're gonna have to ask Annicka, wait, Annika...you're going to have to ask this lovely girl to help you, it's back to homework for me.
Ttyl Tawny!!!![]()

*sigh* you're gonna have to ask Annicka, wait, Annika...you're going to have to ask this lovely girl to help you, it's back to homework for me.
Ttyl Tawny!!!![]()
well of course.. I've class you know.![]()
Naw.. just lamenting the need for Garnate to leave.Bad times Ann?![]()

Naw.. just lamenting the need for Garnate to leave.
How are you this fine morning?![]()


A bit tired.
I just wondered about the song choice is all.![]()
Memory lane and all that.I'm a little dense this morning...
Didn't even think of it. Just picked one I liked.Memory lane and all that.


Thank you kindly Tawny_T. Sounds like sleep may have eluded you as well.Oh, OK. lol
Well, I am glad.![]()

any chance of tea brewing also? had to stop by and give Mr props;-)

I'm now a member of the 500 club. Whoo hoo!![]()


Gratz!
Here I was thinking you were the silent type
![]()