Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Gunner Dailey said:



*Getting out of Richard's way*

No problem chief...:)

Hey!! You gave up to quickly! I wanted to see a fight!! LOL :D

There's enough of me for the both of you. ;) :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

red_rose said:


Hey!! You gave up to quickly! I wanted to see a fight!! LOL :D

There's enough of me for the both of you. ;) :devil:

This could get REAL interesting :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

red_rose said:


Hey!! You gave up to quickly! I wanted to see a fight!! LOL :D

There's enough of me for the both of you. ;) :devil:


Richard is a vet...which to me means he is a tough SOB
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Gunner Dailey said:



Richard is a vet...which to me means he is a tough SOB

We dod not have to fight...
We can be buddies and share

A mfm threesome?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Gunner Dailey said:



Richard is a vet...which to me means he is a tough SOB

yeah, but with your training in college, I'd say you two would put up a hell of a fight.

Momma and I will just watch from the table. coffee, Mum?

:D
 
Now now boys...what did I tell you about fighting in the kitchen??? LOL We share and share alike!!!! ;) :p :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Richard49 said:


We dod not have to fight...
We can be buddies and share

A mfm threesome?

Sharing is good, which lady here wouldn't like to be in a mfm...?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Richard49 said:


We dod not have to fight...
We can be buddies and share

A mfm threesome?

:D

See, momma? We're makin' love...not war. ;)

This *could* get interesting..... :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Gunner Dailey said:


Sharing is good, which lady here wouldn't like to be in a mfm...?

Well, I would, but Red's got first dibs...

I, on the other hand, need to wash floors..dammit.

*goes off feeling like Cinderella*
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

pipercatt said:


yeah, but with your training in college, I'd say you two would put up a hell of a fight.

:D


Which training are you refering to Piper...?

Maybe the pre-breakfast bong hits every day, or
Maybe the 12 pack of beer I drank every night, or
Maybe all the running I had to do to get to class on time, lol

oh, you mean the weight training program I was on. LOL
 
Hey Gunner

What we going to do about this "roomate" male type that the ladies have been talking about that Rose has?
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mind

Gunner Dailey said:



Which training are you refering to Piper...?

Maybe the pre-breakfast bong hits every day, or
Maybe the 12 pack of beer I drank every night, or
Maybe all the running I had to do to get to class on time, lol

oh, you mean the weight training program I was on. LOL


MMMM gonna have to kick Gunner's ass too...Lol.....that shit gets u in trouble...ask my kid..he's doing time in jail..haha....he liked his beer and bongs..and driving while doing both!! hehe
 
Re: Hey Gunner

Richard49 said:
What we going to do about this "roomate" male type that the ladies have been talking about that Rose has?


Whom.....Rose's Toy?
 
Re: Re: Hey Gunner

Gunner Dailey said:



Whom.....Rose's Toy?

No you have to clarify..he's talking about the other rose..we need a system here...LOL.....I dont have a roomie...only cats..hehe...she is red rose..I'm Ms Rose...or wildrose or momma..haha
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gunny why not speak whats on your mi

wildrose70 said:



MMMM gonna have to kick Gunner's ass too...Lol.....that shit gets u in trouble...ask my kid..he's doing time in jail..haha....he liked his beer and bongs..and driving while doing both!! hehe


Of course that was all in my younger, wilder and more carefree days mum. I got a house payment to make and kids to support, I aint got time for shit other than lit sometimes...;)
 
well I will leave ya alone to figure this one out..have to go make supper for the ex!!!!!

I was going to say be good!!! but I would rather see u have fun...and I'm going to break 3000 tonite!!!!:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Gunner

Gunner Dailey said:



Hmmmm, she must be getting her freak on then....;)

HHEEYYY!!

I step away for *one minute* and you guys are already gossiping! LOL :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top