Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard49 said:


What about me?
What about this "roomate" of yours?

*leans back against Gunner*

You can play, too Richard. lol ;)

And.. roommate, shroommate... the man isn't here. lol :p
 
red_rose said:


*leans back against Gunner*

You can play, too Richard. lol ;)

And.. roommate, shroommate... the man isn't here. lol :p

Nope, but I wish he was here!

(sorry, it had to be said)

Rose, you officially at 1000!!! Congrats!

Back to cleaning...
 
red_rose said:


*leans back against Gunner*

You can play, too Richard. lol ;)

And.. roommate, shroommate... the man isn't here. lol :p


Do you have any objections to me rubbing your breasts while Richard works your clit...? ;)
 
red_rose said:


OMG! I am, aren't I??? :D :D :D

Sounds like a great excuse for a Gang Bang!

Congratulations, Rosie - you have me by exactly a 10:1 ratio right now.

:steps aside to watch:

Knight jumps queen, rook jumps queen, king jumps queen..

GANG BANG!

It's good to be da king...
 
Angelofsex said:
I think, I think I am staying to watch, Mmmmmmmm.

Mom where are you?

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm here Angel..just got home and walked in on this scene!! Gunner and Rose and Richard getting it on..and Angel watching..haha
 
BENNET CERF

"TURTLES LIVE TWIXT PLATED DECKS
WHICH PRACTICALLY CONCEAL THEIR SEX
I THINK IT QUITE CLEVER OF THE TRTLE
IN SUCH A FIX
TO BE SO FERTILE"
 
Re: BENNET CERF

CLYDE TERWILLIGER said:
"TURTLES LIVE TWIXT PLATED DECKS
WHICH PRACTICALLY CONCEAL THEIR SEX
I THINK IT QUITE CLEVER OF THE TRTLE
IN SUCH A FIX
TO BE SO FERTILE"


How clever and glad you choose this thread for you first post!! Come back anytime....:)
 
Dracoa said:


Oh if I could be naked at the library I would be. ;)

You know, you really could be... ;) :devil:

...they might kick you out or arrest you... but..... !

For us?? LOL :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top