Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
red_rose said:


You know, you really could be... ;) :devil:

...they might kick you out or arrest you... but..... !

For us?? LOL :D

I don't really care to get arrested.

But for you lovely ladies, if I could be naked I would be.
 
Dracoa said:


I don't really care to get arrested.

But for you lovely ladies, if I could be naked I would be.

Awwwwwwwwwwww I think we got him Red-rose...he's weakening fast!!!:kiss:
 
Re: Rose Sweet Rose

dadd4u said:
Sweeping Bow n a Grateful Smile. U R The Best
As Always Lonn


Now in the kitchen you have to say which Rose.....since there are 2 of us in here:heart: :kiss: :rose: Wildrose and Red rose>>>:kiss:
 
Rose Sweet Rose

Looking 2 Bust a Cherry? I still Virgin? why Am Getting Laid these days. LOL
 
Re: Rose Sweet Rose

dadd4u said:
Looking 2 Bust a Cherry? I still Virgin? why Am Getting Laid these days. LOL


Stick with us baby...we;re good at busting cherries!!! LOL:p
 
GOOD GRIEF.........

I have to read 90 pages just to say hi and

:rose: :rose: CONGRATS TO THE ROSES ALL OF THEM :rose: :rose:

OK that said how is everyone...??? I am about to go to bed been a bad girl tonight and I must go to my room....so I turn and MOON everyone....:D

Nite Nite....:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
Re: GOOD GRIEF.........

1sexylady said:
I have to read 90 pages just to say hi and

:rose: :rose: CONGRATS TO THE ROSES ALL OF THEM :rose: :rose:

OK that said how is everyone...??? I am about to go to bed been a bad girl tonight and I must go to my room....so I turn and MOON everyone....:D

Nite Nite....:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

90????no fucking way..hehe...I'm going to hit it soon here too.....been a long day..too many men..haha.....nice ass baby!!! lol

See ya tomorrow...nite all:kiss:
 
530 a.m. nobody up yet but rose.....MMMMMMMMMMM got the coffee going...washing hair....getting pretty ....got a date Sat nite...one of my young lovers!!!!

Morning people:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:
530 a.m. nobody up yet but rose.....MMMMMMMMMMM got the coffee going...washing hair....getting pretty ....got a date Sat nite...one of my young lovers!!!!

Morning people:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Good morning Mom...Duckie hit 2000.........I see you later Mom love you.:kiss: :heart:
 
Angelofsex said:


Good morning Mom...Duckie hit 2000.........I see you later Mom love you.:kiss: :heart:


Wow thats great.....we're all rolling along....have a good day...gottat get busy here too:kiss: :kiss:
 
Good morning

Hi everyone

Someone want to pass me some coffee........???

I will be on road soon for trip to V hospital in Saginaw.
That is a four hour drive one way.

If I am back online when I get back will depend on how I feel when I get home........


"feelings"

:rose:
 
Re: Good morning

Richard49 said:
Hi everyone

Someone want to pass me some coffee........???

I will be on road soon for trip to V hospital in Saginaw.
That is a four hour drive one way.

If I am back online when I get back will depend on how I feel when I get home........


"feelings"

:rose:

You picked one of my favorite songs this morn Richard..hot coffee coming up...man that's a long trip..we will miss ya...drive carefully:kiss:
 
Good Morning Momma..........

:D same to you Richard and Dracoa....

Richard good luck baby....:kiss: :kiss: be careful...:)

So Dracoa where are you pierced?????? :D

Momma can I have some of that coffee???? *sitting at the table with my shorty pjs on...forgot the robe...*
 
Only one way for you to find out ********, well make that two, you could guess, or you could get the more hands on approach. ;)
 
Dracoa said:
Only one way for you to find out ********, well make that two, you could guess, or you could get the more hands on approach. ;)
'

Well now.....let me think...*if he has a piercing somewhere..where would it be.. could be the ear...no no..humm could be the tongue...no no....could be the nose.. no no...hummmm...could be the belly button..no no girls do that....hummmmm the ..........:eek: yeah I bet that is it...ok ok now how do I put that...hummmm*

your cock???????? :devil: Oh and if I am right..can I still have the hands on approach???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top