Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Hi sexy lady

korr said:


The pleasure is all mine I assure you but I dont know how Ill get to sleep tonight after talking to two beautiful women you and wildrose I guess Ill have to take a cold shower or maybe two:heart:

MMM need any help from two ladies?? lol:kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi sexy lady

wildrose70 said:


MMM need any help from two ladies?? lol:kiss:

HMMMM (he thinks as he balances both thoughts one in each hand) I belive that sounds much more fun than a cold shower unless we turn the heat up and we all get in:devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi sexy lady

korr said:


HMMMM (he thinks as he balances both thoughts one in each hand) I belive that sounds much more fun than a cold shower unless we turn the heat up and we all get in:devil:

PS. Dont worry I have plenty of soap:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi sexy lady

korr said:


HMMMM (he thinks as he balances both thoughts one in each hand) I belive that sounds much more fun than a cold shower unless we turn the heat up and we all get in:devil:


Now that is a very good thought..good thinking my dear...but sorry I have to leave so it's all up to you and ********...see u tomorrow....niet:kiss:
 
Goodbye sweet rose

good night rose have sweet dreams about naughty things:devil: :rose:
 
Damn another cold shower oh well

Alas its to the showers for me for I have to wake early and do wy 8 hours in hell its hard work keeping those fires of brimstone burning good night all
 
5.30 a.m. peers into kitchen and finds it deserted....too early for anyone else to be around...okkkkkkkk guess I'll finish my coffee and get ready for the day.....:rose: :rose:
 
Re: I broke a 1000

Richard49 said:
Hey I posted 1000
I did not notice
Nor anyone else

congrats, Richard, on making 1000!!! You can now change your title to whatever you want it to be!! and if you ever get those pictures off your CD's...you can put up an AV, too!

Hugs!
 
Good Morning Everyone.....

Well the sun is out in Jersey and it is cold outside... I was at my son's school ready for a meeting... I love being in 4th grade again...:D Well I am going to look around and then I am off and running have some errands to do..:( See you all later....:kiss: :kiss: *grabbing some coffee to get me fully awake.*
 
Why thanks Dracoa....that's nice to hear...

Morning ******** just heading out my self for awhile...it's nice here this morn...going to be a great day...but then go downhill....catch u all later..

Back to school huh? lol....dont molest the teachers haha:kiss:
 
hello ?

anybody here ?
I smelt coffee and came in cause the door was open.

Hello ???
 
Re: hello ?

Rex1960 said:
anybody here ?
I smelt coffee and came in cause the door was open.

Hello ???


of course come on in....the coffee is on....I'm just heading out for a bit...but make yourself at home...Gee you came a long way for coffee!!! But your always welcome:rose: :rose:
 
wildrose70 said:
Why thanks Dracoa....that's nice to hear...

Morning ******** just heading out my self for awhile...it's nice here this morn...going to be a great day...but then go downhill....catch u all later..

Back to school huh? lol....dont molest the teachers haha:kiss:

Sorry Momma it is Catholic School..:eek: :confused:
 
Re: hello ?

Rex1960 said:
anybody here ?
I smelt coffee and came in cause the door was open.

Hello ???

Hey cutie...*patting his ass as I walk out the door..* see ya later;)
 
1sexylady said:

Hey cutie...*patting his ass as I walk out the door..* see ya later;)

easy you sexy thang - dont do that and run - lol

Rex (humming: "why don't you stayayay just a lil bit longer"
 
Rex1960 said:


easy you sexy thang - dont do that and run - lol

Rex (humming: "why don't you stayayay just a lil bit longer"

*turns to smile at him...and give him the eye.. Nice song but gotta go..:devil: *
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top