Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Crude always glad to see you stop in so we know your still around somewhere:confused:

Nice weather here.....
 
Hi Cipha.. Congrats on your promotion.. dunno how those earlier posts did not show up or must have been some page listing screw up..
I just noticed on back-reading the posts.. I was offline for a while and still am busy as heck... on a rig in Russia and it already getting cold here...
Popped in to drop kisses and hugs for you and momma...
muaaaaah


Thank you bug!!

Nice to see you're still with us. i wish you had time to collect postcards to send to me..i would love to have a collage framed with all the places in the world you go to work.
Try and stay warm in Russia!

:heart::kiss:
 
Hi Crude always glad to see you stop in so we know your still around somewhere:confused:

Nice weather here.....


It's nice here too momma, like 71 and breezy..yet sunny..i ran and did errands and then pampered myself at the nail shop and spa..Ahhhh..

Now to wait for the boy to bring us some food..there's this japanese place in dwntwn Milwaukee that serves Kobe beef..i love it..and thier sushi is the best! the Kobe beef is quite pricey..you get 15 strips on a platter for 100.00 but it melts in ur mouth..mmm tasty! i only go there every so often..his treat this time lol

:D
 
Now that would be a fun thing to do....just fun hearing all about those placed

Charle's granny passed this morn so he's on the way to NCarolina for the funeral
 
It's nice here too momma, like 71 and breezy..yet sunny..i ran and did errands and then pampered myself at the nail shop and spa..Ahhhh..

Now to wait for the boy to bring us some food..there's this japanese place in dwntwn Milwaukee that serves Kobe beef..i love it..and thier sushi is the best! the Kobe beef is quite pricey..you get 15 strips on a platter for 100.00 but it melts in ur mouth..mmm tasty! i only go there every so often..his treat this time lol

:D


Holy shit!!! now that is pricey LOL....I have never tried sushi and never shall:rolleyes: no raw stuff for me!...better be good and you better enjoy it!!
 
Holy shit!!! now that is pricey LOL....I have never tried sushi and never shall:rolleyes: no raw stuff for me!...better be good and you better enjoy it!!


According to the Japanese it's the best beef in the world..you eat it raw..it literally melts in ur mouth tho..it's velvety and buttery..like eating chocolate almost..smooth.

My best friend turned me on to that restaurant..we usually go in a group and everyone chips in..it's fun..drinking Sake is always good too!

I don't mind raw foods at all..i'm brave that way LoL
 
According to the Japanese it's the best beef in the world..you eat it raw..it literally melts in ur mouth tho..it's velvety and buttery..like eating chocolate almost..smooth.

My best friend turned me on to that restaurant..we usually go in a group and everyone chips in..it's fun..drinking Sake is always good too!

I don't mind raw foods at all..i'm brave that way LoL

Lol my d/in/law used to make something called kallegrin I think and it was almost raw beef...I like my steaks rare...just not raw fish...of course your in a bigger are more to choose from...Charles loves sushi too and laughed his head off when I just shuddered LOL...of course I have never had sake either...no place around here...
 
Lol my d/in/law used to make something called kallegrin I think and it was almost raw beef...I like my steaks rare...just not raw fish...of course your in a bigger are more to choose from...Charles loves sushi too and laughed his head off when I just shuddered LOL...of course I have never had sake either...no place around here...


Yeah i understand...raw fish isn't for everyone..aquired taste for sure.

Man sake-tini's will get you SMASHED!!!!! LMAO especially like the plum-melon..oh momma..cipher gets giggly! :D



So, how's charles holdin up? :( poor guy.
 
Yeah i understand...raw fish isn't for everyone..aquired taste for sure.

Man sake-tini's will get you SMASHED!!!!! LMAO especially like the plum-melon..oh momma..cipher gets giggly! :D



So, how's charles holdin up? :( poor guy.

Momma gets silly on one rum/coke so I would prbly need a teaspoon:rolleyes:

Well I'm sure it's hard ...not sure how old she was or when he last saw her and I'm thinking he will prbly be using the money he had saved for his trip here:confused: not sure...he's been down lately trying to get time to get here and now this:eek:
 
So how is that wildrose70 doing this Friday?

I am taking a break from reading these class books.

This is what I get into being a Nursing major.
 
So how is that wildrose70 doing this Friday?

I am taking a break from reading these class books.

This is what I get into being a Nursing major.

Well hey it's Fri your supposed to take a break:D
I'm doing great!!!!
 
Cipha you know I ain't much of a postcard or picture snapping guy.. lol..
Besides, I ain;t going to touristy places.. u don't wanna see pics of the boonies I end up in... lol
As for raw beef.. am not sure of eating raw red meat... I do eat raw fish.. but red meat has too many microbes which only cooking can kill.. just for safety.. otherwise would not mind the jap jerky. lol.. even if soaked in warm Sake...

Sorry about Charlie's loss.. momma... my condolences..

need to bury my nose back in work, after peeking up for a while to see what's on the kitchen table..
leaving u both bug hugs and kisses
 
Morning Crude....glad to se you stop in ....just to check on us girls....
Don't know how long he will be gone prbly just for the funeral and have to get back to work....hoping he still gets to make it up here before winter:eek:
So far we have been having great weather lately.....don't want to think about cold and snow:rolleyes:
 
Always a pleasure to linger around the kitchen table..
How often does Charlie come in a year? Am surprised he can stay away from your irresistible charm for the periods he does...

Hi Cipha... so is the promotion keeping you busier or did u get more slaves assigned to dilute your workload.. ?.. lol...

Hugs and kisses to ya both.. CB
 
Always a pleasure to linger around the kitchen table..
How often does Charlie come in a year? Am surprised he can stay away from your irresistible charm for the periods he does...

Hi Cipha... so is the promotion keeping you busier or did u get more slaves assigned to dilute your workload.. ?.. lol...

Hugs and kisses to ya both.. CB


The promotion is keeping me hella busier LoL Like sometimes at work i don't even know what the hell day it is LMAO Shhesh..but i'm greatful i was chosen..means that the 6yrs i've put in actually paid off..

The raw beef is safe to eat..google kobe beef. It'll tell ya in moderation it's safe. I've never gotten sick nor has anyone i know.

And ik u don't get to the touristy stuff..kinda sucks..those postcards from u would make me happy.

Be safe out there!!
:heart:
 
Morning Crude....glad to se you stop in ....just to check on us girls....
Don't know how long he will be gone prbly just for the funeral and have to get back to work....hoping he still gets to make it up here before winter:eek:
So far we have been having great weather lately.....don't want to think about cold and snow:rolleyes:


Indeed..the midwest freeze "izza" comin LoL Ugh..although i would rather drive in cold and not the torrential snow storms we get.

How are you this evening my lady?
:rose:
 
The promotion is keeping me hella busier LoL Like sometimes at work i don't even know what the hell day it is LMAO Shhesh..but i'm greatful i was chosen..means that the 6yrs i've put in actually paid off..

The raw beef is safe to eat..google kobe beef. It'll tell ya in moderation it's safe. I've never gotten sick nor has anyone i know.

And ik u don't get to the touristy stuff..kinda sucks..those postcards from u would make me happy.

Be safe out there!!
:heart:

Glad to hear that work keeps u happy...
No promises.. but if I pick up the cards,, I'll mail them... if u send me ur street addy... lol
 
Glad to hear that work keeps u happy...
No promises.. but if I pick up the cards,, I'll mail them... if u send me ur street addy... lol


Don't worry about it..i know you have better things to do i'm sure LoL But if u ever get the chance..lemme know..i'll gladly give you my addy..no prob!

U mentioned you were in Russia..What's the cuisine like?
 
It's Sunday and football day lol....we are all going to my daughters for the last of the summer cook out tonite..
Sunny and breezy today....rainy and cooler tomorrow...and yes that nasty weather is a coming....dammm hope Charles gets up here before it snows or it will be next year:rolleyes:
 
I know how u love your game day sundays! LoL I was working and it was insane..typical tho for a game day..especially when the GB Packers are on..

It's REAL humid today..air is on..and it's rainy..makes it worse..i threw out the garbage and yuck! LoL

How's it by you momma?

:rose:
 
I know how u love your game day sundays! LoL I was working and it was insane..typical tho for a game day..especially when the GB Packers are on..

It's REAL humid today..air is on..and it's rainy..makes it worse..i threw out the garbage and yuck! LoL

How's it by you momma?

:rose:

Yeah I do and now I have my Dancing with the Stars going again!!!!!!
Just got home from bingo and back is sore and going to watch my soap and have a drink!!!:D
 
awwww Momma.. I think u need to hike up to Charlie and see what he is upto and surprise him... instead of waiting for him.. mebbe u will like it up there ans stay thru the winter... (take ur birds with u too.. )..
In anycase, I do hope Charlie does come to see you soon.. I would hate to keep a woman waiting ... but then no one waits for me.. lol..

lmao Cipha.. looks like you have food foremost in your mind..
The cuisine here is predominantly pork and potatoes..
But here I am on an Exxon rig and so we have Western food served as well...

I know you like to look at food.. but here is a spread looking backatcha...


Enjoy.. cu ladies laterzzz...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top