Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww momma... no one in their right mind will expect you to crack up at any jokes right now...
But fortunately, Father Time has generally proved to be an excellent cardio-psycho therapist.. and gradually heals hearts and minds without us noticing he leaves a scar which is shorn of pain but leave the pretty tattoo of pleasant memories which become a source of peace and pleasure to revisit...
So, unthinkable as it may seem at present, it will be with all grieving souls..
In the meantime.. those who have the shoulders of fiends to lean on, recover more smoothly..
We love you momma... and just your presence here makes us smile with genuine happiness.. at you being able to find time to hover in the kitchen...
huggggs
 
Awwww momma.. that's a very cute av you have there...

Cipha.. am glad you liked it.. I had tears for momma while I made it...

Kayte.. hello stranger.. long time no see..
lol.. looks like you have started kitchen hopping the way we go pub crawling...
I guess your flanks are still ripe for spanks.. lol..

Keep dropping by,, The cooks of the kitchen do get a good conversation going..
Right now we are a bit glum with the cloud of gloom but as soon as momma gathers her skirts.. we'll get the kitchen steaming..
right momma, cipha?


Hi {{{CB}}}} :kiss: So very nice to see you too. Flanks are always ready for the proper attention. :devil: Sending more thoughts and prayers to {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:
 
Coping!

Oh trying too.....but I have so many memories and cards he sent that I feel he's here with me all the time....

And having friends like you and Cipha really really help...and a few r/l friends too does help....
Love you both:kiss:
 
Hi {{{CB}}}} :kiss: So very nice to see you too. Flanks are always ready for the proper attention. :devil:

Better enjoy the NICE view while you can before you are blindfolded... lol...
I take it that the Key word is PROPER... doncah worry doll... u'll be ministered to with all the attention and affection a well spanked flank needs...

Plonks down a cuppa on the table and chats you up to catch with ol' times...
Spill yer guts honey... give up all the juicy gossip and ripe rumours.. and if I say something funny.... don't spill ur coffee or gimme a coffee shower.. or I'll spank ur flanks all over again...
(did I hear your mind giggling....)



leaves a hug and kiss for momma and making sure the coffee pot is full for the ladies when they stroll in..
 
Oh trying too.....but I have so many memories and cards he sent that I feel he's here with me all the time....

And having friends like you and Cipha really really help...and a few r/l friends too does help....
Love you both:kiss:

muaaaaah momma...
got some coffee brewing...
how did u know the nawty kayte?
She is one heck of a sweet lady... albeit a lil fiesty at times...

o m g.. almost sounds like I am describing momma... lol
hugggggs ya
 

muaaaaah momma...
got some coffee brewing...
how did u know the nawty kayte?
She is one heck of a sweet lady... albeit a lil fiesty at times...

o m g.. almost sounds like I am describing momma... lol
hugggggs ya


Actually I'm not too sure I do know her byt she was kind enough to leave me a message...and if you know her thats good enough for me:rose:
 
Actually I'm not too sure I do know her byt she was kind enough to leave me a message...and if you know her thats good enough for me:rose:


awww momma... she's a Cute lil Angel of Care..
She is sensitive to people and yet is so much fun.. u'll like her.. I surely do..
 
Hugggggggggggs for momma with an xtra special tender squeeze
Letting you know, you are thought of frequently and am always there where you know I can be found...
 
Oh trying too.....but I have so many memories and cards he sent that I feel he's here with me all the time....

And having friends like you and Cipha really really help...and a few r/l friends too does help....
Love you both:kiss:


I love you too :heart:

..But you know that already :D
 
You do nice stuff..this is why we love our bug
:heart:
..i miss you! Be well my friend..

awwwww doll... it is you who are the nice people who can make bad bugs behave better... ... lol... unless you like the bug to be baaaad!!! ~wink~
Miss ya too... yer sho'; un bizzy mommoa...
 
I need to check in and let you all know I'm coping...read the other day you don't meet people by accident...you meet them when you need them and thats how I will remember Charles..

Then I heard a song that said we won't have Tomorrow .but we had Yesterday and thats so true....
Love you all my friends:rose:
 
I need to check in and let you all know I'm coping...read the other day you don't meet people by accident...you meet them when you need them and thats how I will remember Charles..

Then I heard a song that said we won't have Tomorrow .but we had Yesterday and thats so true....
Love you all my friends:rose:

awwwww momma... that was beautiful.,,,
You are comforting us and we thot we were consoling you...
Dayum.. I am glad I am not an accident in your life. lol...
But am sure glad I bumped into you..
Am happy you came by to let us know u r feeling better.. when u r out of sight. we get worried.. a little longer and ur phone would have been ringing..
love you.. hugggggs - muaaaaah...
 
Just wanted to let you all know...none of you were by accident...we all needed each other in our lives...

Just takes time to mend a broken heart...I was still hurting from losing my son and now Charles..but I am a pretty strong lady...I have to be:rose::kiss:
 
Just wanted to let you all know...none of you were by accident...we all needed each other in our lives...

Just takes time to mend a broken heart...I was still hurting from losing my son and now Charles..but I am a pretty strong lady...I have to be:rose::kiss:

Momma,, no font of mine can make fear flee not colour mask the tears in which you pain is inked across your broken heart.. but all I can do is try to paper them over my bug hugs and cub kisses... and will be there as far as i can manage to give you company when you need it.
hugs and kisses - muaaaah
 

Momma,, no font of mine can make fear flee not colour mask the tears in which you pain is inked across your broken heart.. but all I can do is try to paper them over my bug hugs and cub kisses... and will be there as far as i can manage to give you company when you need it.
hugs and kisses - muaaaah



You don't know how much I appreciate that too Bug knowing your out there somewhere ...You have helped me way more than you will ever know:kiss::rose:
 
You don't know how much I appreciate that too Bug knowing your out there somewhere ...You have helped me way more than you will ever know:kiss::rose:

Sorrow may mask the smiles in a grieving soul, but a spirit which is buoyant by nature will never sink and will eventually will rise to the surface and bob gaily over the turbulent waves of life, no matter how heavy the anchors which weigh it down.. and remember the petals of a rose, even when torn apart, remain bright and afloat, even if awash in a sea of tears.
For a Rose, thorns come with the territory, but they stay in the strong stem and never ever does the flower feel less fragrant or colourful, no matter how prickly the thorns in her life..
The bud may appear to droop and wilt in the dreary dusk, but the blossom will soon bloom once the rays of her own sunny smiles rise after a dark night… and wherever that `somewhere’ is, Bug is never too far for Momma when she needs to be wrapped in a hug… after all you have covered the kitchen in a blanket of your love… huggggggggggggs
 
Funny you mentioned the Rose again....when he last came from Belgium he brought me this rose for Valentines day and I kept it and dryed it and have it in a bowl...
Bug if I was your wife I would never stray...you are one amazing caring wonderful man!!!!
:rose::kiss:
 
Funny you mentioned the Rose again....when he last came from Belgium he brought me this rose for Valentines day and I kept it and dryed it and have it in a bowl...
Bug if I was your wife I would never stray...you are one amazing caring wonderful man!!!!
:rose::kiss:

If you were my wife, I would have planted a rose bush, so your roses would be as fresh as your love.. just so I would make sure the flower of your love always blossoms and never dries.. and would look forward to kissing the soft petals of rosy lips...
Now how many rose buds did you say are growing on your bush?
Dayum, if I remember right... you have enough petals to bunch up into a bouquet of kisses... and I'd be buzzing around your bud like a loony drone with a bone to grind... rotflmao - momma you are a riot.. this bug's butt is rolling all over the floor as even the bumbling bee is a bug after all... he he he
 

If you were my wife, I would have planted a rose bush, so your roses would be as fresh as your love.. just so I would make sure the flower of your love always blossoms and never dries.. and would look forward to kissing the soft petals of rosy lips...
Now how many rose buds did you say are growing on your bush?
Dayum, if I remember right... you have enough petals to bunch up into a bouquet of kisses... and I'd be buzzing around your bud like a loony drone with a bone to grind... rotflmao - momma you are a riot.. this bug's butt is rolling all over the floor as even the bumbling bee is a bug after all... he he he

Well Bug I dearly love rose bushes....to me they are a symbol of love and enduring life....but guess life doesn't work that way...so we make do with what we are left...and just try to go on...I'm sure in this lifetime you only get one small chance at happiness ...had mine time to move on....sometimes I wonder why...but guess that's not up to me....:rose::kiss:
 
Well Bug I dearly love rose bushes....to me they are a symbol of love and enduring life....but guess life doesn't work that way...so we make do with what we are left...and just try to go on...I'm sure in this lifetime you only get one small chance at happiness ...had mine time to move on....sometimes I wonder why...but guess that's not up to me....:rose::kiss:

well Rose.. one thing is sure... you ain't a thorny bush but a horny bush... lol...
And roses come in so many colours they fit right in with any change in scenery..
which is why you adapt so well and so beautifully...
any lesser mortal would have withed and started withering...
but here I see a shoot of yet another rosy face of the most marvelous woman I have the privilege of knowing...
huggggggs
 
well Rose.. one thing is sure... you ain't a thorny bush but a horny bush... lol...
And roses come in so many colours they fit right in with any change in scenery..
which is why you adapt so well and so beautifully...
any lesser mortal would have withed and started withering...
but here I see a shoot of yet another rosy face of the most marvelous woman I have the privilege of knowing...
huggggggs

You are such a sweet talker Bug.....no wonder I keep you for my Pet
Yes you might say I have been a horny thorny bush LOL...
No I can't wither and die...Charles would not want that I know:rose:
 
You are such a sweet talker Bug.....no wonder I keep you for my Pet
Yes you might say I have been a horny thorny bush LOL...
No I can't wither and die...Charles would not want that I know:rose:

Whither wanders thy thots so wicked as to wither away..
Bug would not want it either... Not many keep bugs as pets... lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top