Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

muaaaaah momma...
got some coffee brewing...
how did u know the nawty kayte?
She is one heck of a sweet lady... albeit a lil fiesty at times...

o m g.. almost sounds like I am describing momma... lol
hugggggs ya

Actually I'm not too sure I do know her byt she was kind enough to leave me a message...and if you know her thats good enough for me:rose:



awww momma... she's a Cute lil Angel of Care..
She is sensitive to people and yet is so much fun.. u'll like her.. I surely do..

Good evening {{{{{{{Wild}}}}} :kiss: Hey there {{{{{CB}}}}} :kiss:

It is great to see both of you. CB is such a sweetie, isn't he Wild:rose:? Thinking about you :rose: Just want you to know you are in my thoughts hon.
 

Whither wanders thy thots so wicked as to wither away..
Bug would not want it either... Not many keep bugs as pets... lol



Been having trouble with Lit...every time I come on I have to register again...so I wrote and asked them why????
 
Good evening {{{{{{{Wild}}}}} :kiss: Hey there {{{{{CB}}}}} :kiss:

It is great to see both of you. CB is such a sweetie, isn't he Wild:rose:? Thinking about you :rose: Just want you to know you are in my thoughts hon.

Hi Spanky-flanks... you gonna use me instead of suga in ur coffee...
Then remember, you have a cream-saver along with the sugaa-cane...
Talking of cane.. you still prefer the paddle or should I grab your mane and let the cane drive you insane..
how ya doin' sweetie... come on here,, grab a cupla cups fir both of us, hop on to my lap and fill in the spanks.. errrmmm blanks.. since we last inspected the menu..
Would you prefer to just munch and chew or will you help the cookies with lunch and stew?
Keep coming .. u r ver, verrrry well cum...


Momma,
Is the remember me box ticked on?
Do one thing, Clear the cookies in your browser, log in again, with the remember me box ticked on and then see if you can enter the Lit without having to log in..
 
Thanks Katye...and yes Bug is a sweetie for sure been there for me all the time
Yes Bug things seem to be alright this started after he put the new memory in I will have to check out some things
 
Thanks Katye...and yes Bug is a sweetie for sure been there for me all the time
Yes Bug things seem to be alright this started after he put the new memory in I will have to check out some things

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear about your problems with Lit. Bug did suggest all the items I thought of and you've checked them. I'm at a loss. Hope you do find it as that can be a real pain.

Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one. {{{{:rose:}}}}
 
Hi Spanky-flanks... you gonna use me instead of suga in ur coffee...
Then remember, you have a cream-saver along with the sugaa-cane...
Talking of cane.. you still prefer the paddle or should I grab your mane and let the cane drive you insane..
how ya doin' sweetie... come on here,, grab a cupla cups fir both of us, hop on to my lap and fill in the spanks.. errrmmm blanks.. since we last inspected the menu..
Would you prefer to just munch and chew or will you help the cookies with lunch and stew?
Keep coming .. u r ver, verrrry well cum...


Momma,
Is the remember me box ticked on?
Do one thing, Clear the cookies in your browser, log in again, with the remember me box ticked on and then see if you can enter the Lit without having to log in..

Good morning {{{{{Bug}}}}} Mmmm, I do like a paddle, a flogger or a cane. They all have their advantages. :devil: I do so enjoy the licking, sucking and gentle chewing. :p
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear about your problems with Lit. Bug did suggest all the items I thought of and you've checked them. I'm at a loss. Hope you do find it as that can be a real pain.

Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one. {{{{:rose:}}}}

Well for some reason it seems to have started after I got new memory added to the computer and still doing it ...rather a pain and I did write the administrator and asked for help...
I call bingo at the nursing home this afternoon..one of my volunterr jobs...bright sunny day...and I'm learning to deal with the loss of my lover...:rose:
 
Well for some reason it seems to have started after I got new memory added to the computer and still doing it ...rather a pain and I did write the administrator and asked for help...
I call bingo at the nursing home this afternoon..one of my volunterr jobs...bright sunny day...and I'm learning to deal with the loss of my lover...:rose:

Have a great time this afternoon! :D Sending lots of hugs too.
 
Goodmorning Kitchen!!!!
Although I know it is evening where you are..
Great to c u dropping in more frequently, kayte..
A delicious dish like you is a welcome sight at the kitchen table.
Am thinking of removing the sugar bowl, since you are more than enuff to sweeten up any steaming cup...

Momma, hope you have fun at Bingo and make naughty comments while calling out the numbers..
Glad to see you emerging into your usual self and will be happy one momma Rose is back to full bloom...

Hey Cipha.. your cup of java is ready for ya...
LOL,,, you still have the suga bowl,, kayte's syrup is for coffee for the guys.. lol
I'll use your honey for pancakes..

mmmm this kitchen sure is becoming sweeter by the day..
 
Today was a downer.....broke down at adult day care and had to leave....just feel so dammed helpless...and lonely...
But I try....I need to keep on keeping on I guess or Charles will kick my butt from wherevr he is...right now I'm mad at him for leaving me!!!
 
Today was a downer.....broke down at adult day care and had to leave....just feel so dammed helpless...and lonely...
But I try....I need to keep on keeping on I guess or Charles will kick my butt from wherevr he is...right now I'm mad at him for leaving me!!!

{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss: Sending lots of hugs and positve vibes sweetie. Thinking about you often sweetie.

{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss: You are a real dear with your compliments. Hope you are having a happy hump day.
 
Momma.. not all days are the same.. and u r very much human..
it is ok to be down but as long as u don't say there.
and as u get more mad at Charles, it will help you cut down the sadder moments.
And yes, when you finally do get your sexy butt where he is.. track down his cloud and kick butt real hard for going the way he did.. and oh yes. print one boot on his butt for me too...
luv ya momma .. for some reason, this was one of my down days as well...
so even if reasons are different we seem to be surfing moods on the same wavelength...

Hiya Kayte...
is complement an onomatopoeiic anagram of plea meant to cum..
One never knows...
I wish I was having a happy hump day.. (I recall you explaining the term.. lol) but this whole month I seem to be down in the dumps..
bright spots are when i wander into the kitchen and find another cutie kayte has joined the cookies Cipha and Rose..
I am the only one who does not cook food but I do cook up some good mood..
right doll?
wanna try a new recipe?
 
Last edited:
momma.. you don't have to fee lonely...
you have friends by the tons..
I prefer to think of it in terms of savouring solitude when you are alone WITH yourself.. and not alone BY yourself..
I know how lonely I can be in a crowd and have even been stripped of my solitude. so whatever you do. treasure solitude and it will turn out to be sweet, unlike loneliness which is bitter..
Then you always have the Bug, doncha?
 
momma.. you don't have to fee lonely...
you have friends by the tons..
I prefer to think of it in terms of savouring solitude when you are alone WITH yourself.. and not alone BY yourself..
I know how lonely I can be in a crowd and have even been stripped of my solitude. so whatever you do. treasure solitude and it will turn out to be sweet, unlike loneliness which is bitter..
Then you always have the Bug, doncha?

Seems like that what I seem to want to do is be by myself alone with my memories..I have him all around me...his letters his emails....our mmarriage certificate that he sent me and made up....saying we were married in the sight of god...
I know every day is not good....and some are worse than others...
 
Seems like that what I seem to want to do is be by myself alone with my memories..I have him all around me...his letters his emails....our mmarriage certificate that he sent me and made up....saying we were married in the sight of god...
I know every day is not good....and some are worse than others...

revisiting memories is part of the healing process, as long as you don't let it keep yanking the skin off an healing wound...
you have my warmest hugs
 
Seems like that what I seem to want to do is be by myself alone with my memories..I have him all around me...his letters his emails....our mmarriage certificate that he sent me and made up....saying we were married in the sight of god...
I know every day is not good....and some are worse than others...
Rose:
I'm new to this thread and you have touched me in my heart. I'm 64, married, a retired therapist and I feel your pain. there's no real cure and you already know that; but you can make it with a little help from your friends. I know I'd like to be one of those.

How did you happen to choose this venue to open up on?

BTW I think you're a gorgeous gal.
Fergie
 
Momma.. not all days are the same.. and u r very much human..
it is ok to be down but as long as u don't say there.
and as u get more mad at Charles, it will help you cut down the sadder moments.
And yes, when you finally do get your sexy butt where he is.. track down his cloud and kick butt real hard for going the way he did.. and oh yes. print one boot on his butt for me too...
luv ya momma .. for some reason, this was one of my down days as well...
so even if reasons are different we seem to be surfing moods on the same wavelength...

Hiya Kayte...
is complement an onomatopoeiic anagram of plea meant to cum..
One never knows...
I wish I was having a happy hump day.. (I recall you explaining the term.. lol) but this whole month I seem to be down in the dumps..
bright spots are when i wander into the kitchen and find another cutie kayte has joined the cookies Cipha and Rose..
I am the only one who does not cook food but I do cook up some good mood..
right doll?
wanna try a new recipe?

Hi {{{{CB}}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear you are having "blue funk" times. It is very nice to see you hon. You do have a talent for cooking up all kinds of things... :devil:
 
Rose:
I'm new to this thread and you have touched me in my heart. I'm 64, married, a retired therapist and I feel your pain. there's no real cure and you already know that; but you can make it with a little help from your friends. I know I'd like to be one of those.

How did you happen to choose this venue to open up on?

BTW I think you're a gorgeous gal.
Fergie

Oh I have been around in the Kitchen for years and my dearest friends have been there for me...Yes I know it takes time....we had so little of it...I would be happy to add you as one of my friends:rose:
Really glad to have you stop by....Last year I lost my son...so it's been a bad year....
Oh and BTW thanks for the compliment::D
 
{{{{{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Nodding. Hope sending positive energy in your direction is helping sweetie. All of us are here for you. :heart:


When I went to the Dr today and was feeling rather sad he asked if I had friends and support...I said ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss...I didn't tell him that most I had never met but meant more to me than most of the people I see every day!!!!
You have no idea how much you all help:rose::kiss:
 
When I went to the Dr today and was feeling rather sad he asked if I had friends and support...I said ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss...I didn't tell him that most I had never met but meant more to me than most of the people I see every day!!!!
You have no idea how much you all help:rose::kiss:

{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: It is so amazing how such close caring friendships develop on here. Just wish I could do more. :heart: Hope you are having a good evening.
 
{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: It is so amazing how such close caring friendships develop on here. Just wish I could do more. :heart: Hope you are having a good evening.


Oh yes it is amazing.....they were all there for me when I lost my son last year...sometimes I think they all understand better ...just watching a basketball game....will help with bingo in the morn...trying to keep busy:rose:
Just takes time....for the hurt to let up some....
 
Hi {{{{CB}}}}} :kiss: Sorry to hear you are having "blue funk" times. It is very nice to see you hon. You do have a talent for cooking up all kinds of things... :devil:

uh oh.. did I detect a lure to don an apron and bend over a cooking pot...
wild horses could not drag me to even fry an egg... lol...
But I do rustle up some randy recipes which are bugalicious...
do u like to chew a crunchy bug raw or prefer to have ti simmer till it sizzles..

I'll should out instructions and try to make myself heard over the TV.,.. lol
nice to see you here doll and even more delighted to see you drop in regular...

Well, I thot I was a brown Bug,.. but now you tell me the bug is blue... (but then so is porn,,, rotflmao...)
hugggggs


Momma.. there are somethings.. you could never explain to a doc and they would prolly refer you to a shrink, if you told them you and your friends drank coffee together in the ether..
But I prefer the kitchen to any pub...
muaaaah - huggggs

CIPHAAAHHHH where r u honey.. too busy lapping up love's lave to find time for your cup of Java.. ? hugs to yo tooo

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top