Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you definately did make me chuckle .....and thats what I need now days...
Little humor in life ....I lived thru losing my son...guess I can lose a lover and survive....I WILL SURVIVE!!!!:rose:

Whaddya mean lost a lover????!!!!????
Doncha mean the love lost ya, honeybunch????
You are looking at the loss through the wring end of the prism.. and got me all bug-eyed at the blondddddd perspective..
Now that Buggy put the right spin on your view.. let the sunshine of your smiles stream back into the kitchen...
ya know we don't pay for electric and have gone green keeping it lit up with the smiles of the cooks..
Now if you have a mind to flash a few moonbeams around.. who am I to cum plain..
lmao... taking of your buns brings life back to my puns..
cmoin 'ere ya sexy lil devil in crimson and kiss the bug and turn him into a prince.. and let's paint the town red.. in your sexy Halloween lace...
 
Welllllllllllllllllll HOT DAM.....NOW YOUR TALKING... I didn't lose...he did ....guess I need to strut my stuff and say tough shit buster...your loss:rolleyes:

I think you kinda like that sexy red Halloween outfit LOL....

TIME FOR THE RED HOT MOMMA TO TAKE CHARGE OF HER LIFE AGAIN:devil:
 
Welllllllllllllllllll HOT DAM.....NOW YOUR TALKING... I didn't lose...he did ....guess I need to strut my stuff and say tough shit buster...your loss:rolleyes:
I think you kinda like that sexy red Halloween outfit LOL....
TIME FOR THE RED HOT MOMMA TO TAKE CHARGE OF HER LIFE AGAIN:devil:

There ya go princess!!!!
Set the kitchen on Fire...
The hem of that dress did look like tongues of flame licking those white hottttt thighs..
Let the flames begin..

errrrmm.. let the fun and games begin!!!! Yay!!!!!
Watchout ladies!!! You've got compeTITion...
Momma's back in action!!!
 
Lady In Red!!!

Got that right...I may be oldder but a hell of a lot wiser than alot of gals on here :D
Older women are like fine wine LOL
 
Got that right...I may be oldder but a hell of a lot wiser than alot of gals on here :D
Older women are like fine wine LOL

Like fine wine you mature, growing gracefully older,
With a gracious nature turning adventurously bolder,
Even when you’re distressed, you lend your shoulder,
People listen to what my Momma told him or told her.
 

Like fine wine you mature, growing gracefully older,
With a gracious nature turning adventurously bolder,
Even when you’re distressed, you lend your shoulder,
People listen to what my Momma told him or told her.


Guess that's just part of my charm:D but it's true
I always have time to listen ...
Nite Crude...bed time here:kiss::rose:
 
Welllllllllllllllllll HOT DAM.....NOW YOUR TALKING... I didn't lose...he did ....guess I need to strut my stuff and say tough shit buster...your loss:rolleyes:

I think you kinda like that sexy red Halloween outfit LOL....

TIME FOR THE RED HOT MOMMA TO TAKE CHARGE OF HER LIFE AGAIN:devil:



*Raising cup of chai tea*

Now that's the damn spirit right there! Hell yeah..his loss. Let him be stupid on his time..not yours.

Eh welcome back sista! LoL
:heart:
 
*Raising cup of chai tea*

Now that's the damn spirit right there! Hell yeah..his loss. Let him be stupid on his time..not yours.

Eh welcome back sista! LoL
:heart:


Did some purging of Charles today...put everything away that reminds me of him...all his cards and pics etc...
Yes it is totally his loss!!! Dammed fool will never find another good woman that took care of him like I did:rolleyes:
 
HI BUG!!!! NICE TO SEE YOU!! HUGS & KISSES TO YOU MY FRIEND!!

:heart::kiss:

muaaaah to u to Cute Cipha.. hugs ..
Nice to see momma purging her pain...
We are all Rosaholics here... and never was a finer wine brewed..
 
muaaaah to u to Cute Cipha.. hugs ..
Nice to see momma purging her pain...
We are all Rosaholics here... and never was a finer wine brewed..




Oh boy ...you sure do know how to perk me up for sure.....yep been there...done that...and nothing to keep me tied to him:rolleyes:
Nice weather here now.....
 
Oh boy ...you sure do know how to perk me up for sure.....yep been there...done that...and nothing to keep me tied to him:rolleyes:
Nice weather here now.....

hmmm ... now that you mention being tied...
how about a refresher course for me on who ties up whom..
Am sure Cipha will offer some tips on how cubs should tie knots.. lol

Now... Do you mean the winter weather is getting warm,, or is it just me turning up the heat...?
 
Well Crude you always do your best to heat things up...but I did mean the weather...:D And since I have never had the pleasure of being tied or tying anyone...not sure how that goes:confused:
Just had something to eat and did the dishes and wrapped in my robe and going to find something to watch on TV...prbly the Basketball game...
 
Well Crude you always do your best to heat things up...but I did mean the weather...:D And since I have never had the pleasure of being tied or tying anyone...not sure how that goes:confused:
Just had something to eat and did the dishes and wrapped in my robe and going to find something to watch on TV...prbly the Basketball game...


Can't help it momma.. come from a hot place... and right now they are blaming global warning for climate change..
I trust you will kee the secret under wrap that a Bug who bubbles and boils is close to the melting ice cap...

hmmm.. remind to pick up a coil of rope and the Bondage Manual.. and in case the knots slip... I grab a few rolls of duct tape.. The Canadians say it holds anything.. am they bet it will keep a struggling momma secure till the bug goes thru the manual.. page by page...
is the robe all that stands between the weather and each gorgeous globe?
happy telly-viewing..
 
Yep robe and silk nitie...been watching basketball and reading...
I think I will pass on the bondage LOL...I would much rather be a willing percipitant:D
 
Yep robe and silk nitie...been watching basketball and reading...
I think I will pass on the bondage LOL...I would much rather be a willing percipitant:D

lol... Unwilling to be willingly tied.. do i see an entangled Irony there?
Participation... hmmm... which PART u wanna CIPATED.. ?
mebbe we need to bring in Cipha here to deciipher the cipation of parts...

rotflmao momma.. I know it is approaching bedtime.. and I hope ya go to bed chuckling all the way..
 
Yes it's getting close to that time...and it's better to go to bed chuckling the crying right???
Bondage just doesn't strike me as a fun thing but then since I have never tried....how can I judge:rolleyes:
 
Yes it's getting close to that time...and it's better to go to bed chuckling the crying right???
Bondage just doesn't strike me as a fun thing but then since I have never tried....how can I judge:rolleyes:

crying night????... lol...only if ur `crying our' my name... lol...
yup... can't judge until u find out u can't budge and are at the mercy of your lover and trust in his power to sate himself and satisfy you..
the jury is out for you... but I can give you the verdict..
You'll love it.... it is not the knot which makes you tight and hot.. it is how tightly u will find urself wrapped in the bonds of a exciting embrace which entices you to ecstasy...
I think we can pen the prologue of the manual in the kitchen...
 
Been one of those glorious days you sometimes get in Nov....65 sunny and no wind!!!
Did bingo at both nursing homes today...

Just enjoying my evening rum/coke....and watching some football...tonite it will prbly be basketball
Got steak left from last nite's supper.....good eating:D
 
I just found out Charles got killed in an accident last month..,.I'm so broken up I can't stop crying
 
o m god momma.. which crash is this....?
am sorry we thot poorly of him...
how did you find out?
my deepest condolences..
am so sorry Rose... hugs you -- just dunno what to say..
grief is too personal but you have my heartfelt love at this difficult time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top