Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good morning my globetrotting Bug...and it is morning here...just getting my rear in gear:D and getting ready for the day...
Take care see you when we can:rose:
 
Hi {{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope your weekend was a good one. Looks like you and CB were having a good time with the "Wolf."
 
Well he's been really good helping thru all this stuff and yes he's a silly man too but I do love that Bug...and I don't even like bugs LOL
Been out helping with bingo and played piano at the other nursing home this morn:rose:
 
Well he's been really good helping thru all this stuff and yes he's a silly man too but I do love that Bug...and I don't even like bugs LOL
Been out helping with bingo and played piano at the other nursing home this morn:rose:

Good evening {{{{Rose}}}}} He is a dear. I don't care for them as a rule myself. But then Bug is special. Piano is something keep thinking I will take up. Don't have a place for one and then there is the cost.

I wanted to do that as a child but my parent's couldn't afford a piano but I did get an accordian and took lessons for a time. I still have the intrument.

Hope you had a good time and have a great night.
 
Good evening {{{{Rose}}}}} He is a dear. I don't care for them as a rule myself. But then Bug is special. Piano is something keep thinking I will take up. Don't have a place for one and then there is the cost.

I wanted to do that as a child but my parent's couldn't afford a piano but I did get an accordian and took lessons for a time. I still have the intrument.

Hope you had a good time and have a great night.

Well I was fortunate that my folks had an older piano and I got lessons althou at the time I wasn't so crazy about taking them...but I'm go glad I did becuase I have been able to bring so much joy to others thru the playing...
I'm no Liberace LOL....but I play with feeling and emotion..used to say I took my frustations out on the piano LOL with 4 kids had to vent somewhere :D
Just watching Dancing with the Stars.....
 
hmmm wondering if I should enter the kitchen as a cub or a bug.. lol...

kayte honey.. there are so many ways to make music... let me handle your keyboard... while I suggest... you can start with the mouth-organ and then graduate to fingering the flute.. move on to blowing the trumpet and once u get strong lung... go for the tromBONE my gurrrl... go for it!!!

Momma.. while getting ur rear in gear, don't jiggle Bug;s stick-shift too enthusiastically.. lol... the bearings may be a lil rusty... and might be a good idea to warm the engine and lube it for a while...

I am sure when u bang on the piano keys.. you set your listeners' hearts chiming... just make sure when u tap the foot pedal, someone does not try to play footsie.. lol..

Gonna be a bit scarce (busy working) but I'll be in touch with you in many diff ways...

Hey Cute Cipha... hope all is well on the store floor... don't forget your jug of java from time to time,,,

hugs and kisses to ya'all
 
Well I was fortunate that my folks had an older piano and I got lessons althou at the time I wasn't so crazy about taking them...but I'm go glad I did becuase I have been able to bring so much joy to others thru the playing...
I'm no Liberace LOL....but I play with feeling and emotion..used to say I took my frustations out on the piano LOL with 4 kids had to vent somewhere :D
Just watching Dancing with the Stars.....

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

I am glad I got the lessons I did too. If nothing else I can read music and that is a skill I realized later in life not everyone has. I have sung in church choirs for years. If I got to rehersal early I'd sometimes play my part to get it more firmly in my head. I'm an alto. And a "lazy one" I do admit. I like the lowest part. Easier to get back to. It amazed me when so many of the other members would comment on my Plunking out my part as being able to play the piano...:rolleyes:

Hope your choice took the prize!

Have a tremendous Tuesday.
 
hmmm wondering if I should enter the kitchen as a cub or a bug.. lol...

kayte honey.. there are so many ways to make music... let me handle your keyboard... while I suggest... you can start with the mouth-organ and then graduate to fingering the flute.. move on to blowing the trumpet and once u get strong lung... go for the tromBONE my gurrrl... go for it!!!

Momma.. while getting ur rear in gear, don't jiggle Bug;s stick-shift too enthusiastically.. lol... the bearings may be a lil rusty... and might be a good idea to warm the engine and lube it for a while...

I am sure when u bang on the piano keys.. you set your listeners' hearts chiming... just make sure when u tap the foot pedal, someone does not try to play footsie.. lol..

Gonna be a bit scarce (busy working) but I'll be in touch with you in many diff ways...

Hey Cute Cipha... hope all is well on the store floor... don't forget your jug of java from time to time,,,

hugs and kisses to ya'all



Kisses and hugs back to you {{{{Bug}}}} Would love to get the instruction from you. Better get back to working on my breath control and exercise the throat muscles too. :devil:
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

I am glad I got the lessons I did too. If nothing else I can read music and that is a skill I realized later in life not everyone has. I have sung in church choirs for years. If I got to rehersal early I'd sometimes play my part to get it more firmly in my head. I'm an alto. And a "lazy one" I do admit. I like the lowest part. Easier to get back to. It amazed me when so many of the other members would comment on my Plunking out my part as being able to play the piano...:rolleyes:

Hope your choice took the prize!

Have a tremendous Tuesday.

Another thing we have in common...I sang in the church choir for 37 years and was also an alto and sometimes a tenor!! It suprised me the people that couldn't read music but still sang very well...I just always took that for granted.....
Played at one nursing home this morn and bingo again this afternoon at the other one...I do the calling for this one.
Well tonite I will find out for sure who won the whole thing on DWTS....always enjoy that show
 
hmmm Bug pops up in between sleep, sees the SWAT team and ducks right back into bed...

mmmm choir girls.. love 'em.. the priests can keep the choir buys... the sexy choir girls can go to the Bug's belfry...

ciao.. going back to sleep.. it is still 3: 30 am... for this insomniac...
 
Another thing we have in common...I sang in the church choir for 37 years and was also an alto and sometimes a tenor!! It suprised me the people that couldn't read music but still sang very well...I just always took that for granted.....
Played at one nursing home this morn and bingo again this afternoon at the other one...I do the calling for this one.
Well tonite I will find out for sure who won the whole thing on DWTS....always enjoy that show

:D Yes we do seem to have many things in common. I too sing tenor. My speaking voice I am told is a soprano. I do have enough of a range to have the song leading when the choir is gone. I can reach most higher notes, high for me once or twice. I still like singing in my low range.

Have a great time. :heart:
 
hmmm Bug pops up in between sleep, sees the SWAT team and ducks right back into bed...

mmmm choir girls.. love 'em.. the priests can keep the choir buys... the sexy choir girls can go to the Bug's belfry...

ciao.. going back to sleep.. it is still 3: 30 am... for this insomniac...

{{{{Bug}}}} On my way to your belfry. Sleep well darling.
 
hmmm Bug pops up in between sleep, sees the SWAT team and ducks right back into bed...

mmmm choir girls.. love 'em.. the priests can keep the choir buys... the sexy choir girls can go to the Bug's belfry...

ciao.. going back to sleep.. it is still 3: 30 am... for this insomniac...


So I hope you went back to sleep and dreamt of all those choir girls running thru you belfry!!LOL
 
:D Yes we do seem to have many things in common. I too sing tenor. My speaking voice I am told is a soprano. I do have enough of a range to have the song leading when the choir is gone. I can reach most higher notes, high for me once or twice. I still like singing in my low range.

Have a great time. :heart:

Done for the day...having a cocktail and watching Jeopardy....will watch my soap I recorded before DWTS comes on tonite....
My other bestest friend on here is from your state also and your both close to S.Dak.....:rose:
 
well... if both your girls strike up a band in the belfry... the bug will go stone deaf..
But is it me going deaf, or simply my ears are getting muffled between a forest of thunderous thighs and a chorus of wondrous sighs....
Howz the breathing cunt-roll and throat sexercises coming along kayte? Remember, practice makes purrrrfect
 
Last edited:
Good morning kitchen...windy cold day here....I play cards at the adult day care center this afternoon...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE:D:rose:
 
Done for the day...having a cocktail and watching Jeopardy....will watch my soap I recorded before DWTS comes on tonite....
My other bestest friend on here is from your state also and your both close to S.Dak.....:rose:

Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed DWTS last night. Were you rooting for the winner? Wisconsin do grow good folk. ;) Nodding yes SD isn't too far away, just through MN.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :heart:
 
well... if both your girls strike up a band in the belfry... the bug will go stone deaf..
But is it me going deaf, or simply my ears are getting muffled between a forest of thunderous thighs and a chorus of wondrous sighs....
Howz the breathing cunt-roll and throat sexercises coming along kayte? Remember, practice makes purrrrfect

Happy Hump Day {{{{Bug}}}} Of course I think that was yesterday for you. ;)

Exercises are progressing very well, thank you. :devil:
 
Happy Thanksgiving Kitchen Kuties and guests…
Xtra special and crunchy tight hug for Rose..
Lickety kiss for Cipha…
Spanks on Kayte’s buns… followed with a soothing kiss

Good gurrrl Kayte.. Let me know when you feel you are ready for the Fill-Ahhh-mmmmm-oohhh-nick… session..
Remind me to being the baton to conduct the flow (of music.. of course.. )
 
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed DWTS last night. Were you rooting for the winner? Wisconsin do grow good folk. ;) Nodding yes SD isn't too far away, just through MN.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :heart:

Oh gee guess that was today...LOL actually I have been rooting for Kelly all season...I still think she was the crowd pleaser....played cards for 2 hrs at adult day care....settled in for the nite
Yes neat to have friends that close
 
Xtraornery people git xtra special huggggggggggggggs.. and u r ohhh soooo very special...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top