call_me_Melody
V-Chip Enabled
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Posts
- 8,862
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Xtraornery people git xtra special huggggggggggggggs.. and u r ohhh soooo very special...

Yes your right and your one of them...so big huggggggggg back to you![]()
hmmm did the bug feel a tug during the hugggggg?
nawty, nawty,..
And I thought I was being so careful not to tug too hard LOL
Tugging is putting it mildly... I should be forgiven for thinking I was getting towed away... lol

My goodness that would have to really be a big tug to get you from where you are to where I am!!!![]()


Sunday morn...just checking to see if anyone is drinking coffee this morn
Have a great day and a wonderful week![]()
No coffee for me, but I'm up and at 'em this morning anyway.
I'll have anything you brew, momma...
and would you be serving it off your lips or hips for the bug to sip?
Oh gee guess that was today...LOL actually I have been rooting for Kelly all season...I still think she was the crowd pleaser....played cards for 2 hrs at adult day care....settled in for the nite
Yes neat to have friends that close
Happy Thanksgiving Kitchen Kuties and guests…
Xtra special and crunchy tight hug for Rose..
Lickety kiss for Cipha…
Spanks on Kayte’s buns… followed with a soothing kiss
Good gurrrl Kayte.. Let me know when you feel you are ready for the Fill-Ahhh-mmmmm-oohhh-nick… session..
Remind me to being the baton to conduct the flow (of music.. of course.. )

Sunday morn...just checking to see if anyone is drinking coffee this morn
Have a great day and a wonderful week![]()

{{{{Rose}}}} Nice to see you sweetie. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. Of course even though geography is a challenge we can become good friends here.![]()

Wow your so easy to please...love a man thats easy!!! LOL
MMMMmmmmm {{{{{Bug}}}}}}}}} Love those spanks and the kiss. Thank you. Ready for you and the baton.![]()
You would be suprised at all the friends from one end of the country to the other and a lot of them right on Lit...makes it nice
Yes had a nice Thanksgiving at my son's with the family![]()
Yes there are lots of friends online! 