Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all kitchen people....busy day..played for one nursing home this morn and helped with bingo at the other one
Tomorrow I call bingo at the other nursing homelll
Making liver and onions for supper tonite......yummy!!! for those that like liver:D

Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Wow, you do keep busy. :) Now that dinner sounds great. Liver and onions are delicious when done properly.
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Wow, you do keep busy. :) Now that dinner sounds great. Liver and onions are delicious when done properly.[/QUOTE

]Yeah I try to keep busy keeps my mind of missing my man...and the liver and onions were delicious!!!
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Wow, you do keep busy. :) Now that dinner sounds great. Liver and onions are delicious when done properly.

Yeah I try to keep busy keeps my mind of missing my man...and the liver and onions were delicious!!!

Nodding at the keeping busy. And you are doing it in a way that does good things for others. You are grand. Glad your dinner was so good.
What is on the menu for this evening? ;)
 
Nodding at the keeping busy. And you are doing it in a way that does good things for others. You are grand. Glad your dinner was so good.
What is on the menu for this evening? ;)



Well tonite is a little pork rib in the crockpot....Man the wind is blowing and gusting really fierce...it's a hat day for sure:D
Well I always enjoy my volunteering and that was one thing my man loved about me ...he always made sure I went even if he was here:D
 
Well tonite is a little pork rib in the crockpot....Man the wind is blowing and gusting really fierce...it's a hat day for sure:D
Well I always enjoy my volunteering and that was one thing my man loved about me ...he always made sure I went even if he was here:D

Now that sounds great! :) Crock pots are such a lifesaver. Pretty breezy here today. A front is definitely moving in. I hope you got a smile on your face when you were remembering him. :heart:
 
Now that sounds great! :) Crock pots are such a lifesaver. Pretty breezy here today. A front is definitely moving in. I hope you got a smile on your face when you were remembering him. :heart:

Yes I have his picture in front of me on my computer desk and another in the other room and our *marriage certificate* he sent me so I have him all around me and all the good memories....that's what keeps me going

Wind has blown a bunch of stuff all over and it's going to finally get to seasonal temps I'm afraid:rolleyes:
 
awww momma… am sure anything you cook is gonna be delish…
come to think of it, you are one tasty and spicy Dish yourself, which any man would relish.
Especially Bugs
I couldn’t help chuckle at the `crock’ pots .. coz cincidentally, I just happened to tell someone what a `load of crock’ someone was gabbing about .. and here I open a page to find my cuties going ga-ga over loading up crocks..
Rrrrtoflmao…

Whipping up another round of the same cappuccinos for my cute cooks…
But.. will someone own up and tell me whose jugs creamed my mug?

PS: Departure delayed to Friday as papers r not ready.. so am still around for a couple of days more.. lol
 
Mmmmmm guess you will just have to keep guessing who creamed your cup LOL
But those cups sure did look inviting this morn...it's finally turned cold!!
Y/d the wind blew so hard ...not a nice day.....
So your still around then for couple more days:D
 
Mmmmmm guess you will just have to keep guessing who creamed your cup LOL
But those cups sure did look inviting this morn...it's finally turned cold!!
Y/d the wind blew so hard ...not a nice day.....
So your still around then for couple more days:D

HMMMM the mug is big enuff to collect the cream from all ur jugs..
go ahead... gimme a white mustache... lol..

yup.. still stuck..
almost midnight here.. so if I am not posting, I'm prolly snoring...
stay indoors honey and stay warm... love ya - bug hugs
 
Yes I have his picture in front of me on my computer desk and another in the other room and our *marriage certificate* he sent me so I have him all around me and all the good memories....that's what keeps me going

Wind has blown a bunch of stuff all over and it's going to finally get to seasonal temps I'm afraid:rolleyes:

TGIF {{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

I haven't been around the last couple of days. Just stuff like doctor's appointment.

We had a bit of snow last night. The called a winter weather advisory but most of the stuff stayed to the south of me by about 8 miles. :) It was so cold last night and today. Sighs and it is just starting. Hope things are going well for you sweetie. :rose:
 
awww momma… am sure anything you cook is gonna be delish…
come to think of it, you are one tasty and spicy Dish yourself, which any man would relish.
Especially Bugs
I couldn’t help chuckle at the `crock’ pots .. coz cincidentally, I just happened to tell someone what a `load of crock’ someone was gabbing about .. and here I open a page to find my cuties going ga-ga over loading up crocks..
Rrrrtoflmao…

Whipping up another round of the same cappuccinos for my cute cooks…
But.. will someone own up and tell me whose jugs creamed my mug?

PS: Departure delayed to Friday as papers r not ready.. so am still around for a couple of days more.. lol

{{{{{{Bug}}}}} :kiss:

Nice to see you. Yes, paperwork can be such a big snafu! Still we get to hang out with you a bit longer..... :devil:
 
oh honey, I still come to the kitchen wherever I am,, who can keep away from Momma's brew and stew.?
Just that I might be a tad too busy to goof around,, lol..

Cipha,.. was nice to hear from you...
Momma.. be a good girls and don't tempt the boys with that racy lacy red dress..

hugs to ya all...
 
Well it's Sat and every Sat I'm rather down it was just 4 weeks ago I learned about charles....I'm coping in my own way but I miss him so much

Birthday party for my 6yr old greatgrandaughter this afternoon...the apple of my eye:D

Oh my read about that terrible night club fire in Russia...sure glad you weren't in there Crude..

Turned cold and going to stay that way:rolleyes:
 
Well it's Sat and every Sat I'm rather down it was just 4 weeks ago I learned about charles....I'm coping in my own way but I miss him so much
Birthday party for my 6yr old greatgrandaughter this afternoon...the apple of my eye:D
Oh my read about that terrible night club fire in Russia...sure glad you weren't in there Crude..
Turned cold and going to stay that way:rolleyes:

I hope the birthday baby dilutes the painful memory that Saturdays carry...
Time is a good healer, but sure takes its time in curing grief..

Dayum.. you should be the one staying away from clubs with the hot fiery dress,, u'll set an igloo on fire.. I was millions of miles away... Russia is a huge place and I usually do not go to clubs... very rarely,, just bar hopping.. and when I am full of beer, I guess I would be too wet to burn,, lol...

lol... here it is very windy today.. but warmer.. at only -8 below zero (Centigrade) which is better than -20.. lol..
hugs to u.. and also leaving hugs for Cipha and kayte...
 
Well if anybody can make me smile and forget it's that precious little girl...we have been lucky to have her close enough that we get to have her come up every 2 weeks at least and she will be with us for Xmas too and my grandaughter is coming home too so yes I'm blessed

Mmmmmm me thinks you like that sexy red dress:D...I don't do clubs or bars either....have my cocktail at home....and don't drive...LOL....not like the good old days of bar tending when I could sure hold a lot more!!

It's hard for me to imagine how big Russia is....when you study history it's just this big bleak cold place...
Keep smiling sweetie....hugs to keep you warm:rose:
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: I am glad to read about the birthday party. :D It is cold and snowy here and will get worse as the week goes on. Sighs... It may be a long winter....

Sending lots of positive thoughts sweetie.
 
it's always fun being around her and she does wonders for my morale:D
Weather has turned for the worse here too ...trying to snow today and cold!!
Played at one nursing home this morn and help with bingo at the other this afternoon...then I will come home and hibernate:rose:
 
I feel your pain about the weather. I snowed a lot last night and it is below - 20 C here right now. I think winter might finally be here to stay. Like you, I think I might have to hibernate next to my fireplace.



I always love it when I'm done for the day and can come home and snuggle in a blanket and stay warm...
You would think after living in s.dak all my live I would be used to it:rolleyes:
But each year it seems colder!!
 
I totally agree. Living up north, youwould think that I too would get used to it. However, in my case, it could also be that I complain more as I get older;).


Lol *ain't* it the truth...too hot in the summer...too cold in the winter....the cold goes right thru you and once your chilled...hard to get warm again....unless you are lucky enough to have some body heat around;)
 
Haha.... that is the truth... all we need now is a porch and some rocking chairs. This would make for a good commercial or perhaps a made for TV movie.

Haha... yeah.. I have been trying to work on that extra body heat thing.;)



I am definately not ready for the rocking chair yet LOL...keeping active keeps me going and young!!
Well I just lost my lover of 6 yrs in a car accident....so still grieving for him..but I know he wldn't want me to stay lonely the rest of my life!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top