Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..., I doubt that you are ready for the rocking chair from what I gather about you. Although, you have to admit that it feels nice ...sometimes.

I am so saddened by your loss. I also have lost. Chin up.... most things get better in time... they did for me.

Oh my should I be worried about what you have heard LOL
Yes I know time is a great healer....I was lucky to have his love for 6 years and so many wonderful memories...that helps a lot
 
it's always fun being around her and she does wonders for my morale:D
Weather has turned for the worse here too ...trying to snow today and cold!!
Played at one nursing home this morn and help with bingo at the other this afternoon...then I will come home and hibernate:rose:

Good afternoon {{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

Please be careful during your travels now that weather had made a turn for the worse for you too. Nodding yes, hibernation has something to say for it. :D
 
Bug wanders into the kitchen and crawls between the warm and wet cracks of his cute cookies..
will be back soon.. just a bit rough and busy.. and on the move...
hugs and kisses to ya all
 
Hi {{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss: Hope you are doing well sweetie. We had a nasty snow storm and now the arctic cold has moved in. Sighs... well it is winter.

Keep safe and warm.
 
Bug wanders into the kitchen and crawls between the warm and wet cracks of his cute cookies..
will be back soon.. just a bit rough and busy.. and on the move...
hugs and kisses to ya all

Snuggles next to {{{{Bug}}}} while he is here. :kiss:
 
Well it's biterly cold here too...althou we didn't get too much snow...the winds were nasty y/d and I stayed inside all day
Had to go and do some errands this morn....and of course my heat isnt working right again:rolleyes::
Been here 9 yrs and every year something goes wrong in my apartment...it's 68 in here right now...my fingers are too cold to type LOL
 
Well it's biterly cold here too...althou we didn't get too much snow...the winds were nasty y/d and I stayed inside all day
Had to go and do some errands this morn....and of course my heat isnt working right again:rolleyes::
Been here 9 yrs and every year something goes wrong in my apartment...it's 68 in here right now...my fingers are too cold to type LOL

{{{{Rose}}}} :kiss:

That isn't good about your heat. Guess you need to let you fingers to the walking on the telephone until the management of your place has the heat fixed.
 
Yeah got him on the phone and it's starting to warm up...slowly I have so many clothes on I look like as Eskimo!!!
If I fell down I would just roll LOL
 
Yeah got him on the phone and it's starting to warm up...slowly I have so many clothes on I look like as Eskimo!!!
If I fell down I would just roll LOL

I am happy to hear things are warming up for you. Grins at the visual your description provided. :D
 
LOL well it sure hasn't warmed up outside and I'm glad it's warming up in here...and I'm not going anywhere else today....will stay in and keep warm
Play in the morn so will have to go out brrrrrrrrr
Waste all my gas warming my van up:rolleyes:
 
LOL well it sure hasn't warmed up outside and I'm glad it's warming up in here...and I'm not going anywhere else today....will stay in and keep warm
Play in the morn so will have to go out brrrrrrrrr
Waste all my gas warming my van up:rolleyes:

Yes the weather is perfect for hibernating inside. I have some things I need to do tomorrow too. As you said Brrrrr.

Will you have to brush snow off of your van too? Take care. At least when I'm home I am in a place with an attached garage. But of course if out and it snows I have that challenge. Keeps me in when snow is forecast.
 
Not supposed to be any snow for awhile....and I don't have a garage...real nice 2 br apartment but no garage...but it's also handy to everywhere I need to go so can't complain too much!!
Just had some supper and did the dishes and got my big robe on....and another evening of exciting tv watching:rolleyes:
 
Not supposed to be any snow for awhile....and I don't have a garage...real nice 2 br apartment but no garage...but it's also handy to everywhere I need to go so can't complain too much!!
Just had some supper and did the dishes and got my big robe on....and another evening of exciting tv watching:rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan! I was watching a bit of TV but nothing got my attention. As I went by I realized the computer was still on and so I thought to check what was happening before I shut it down.

Have a great evening. :kiss:
 
Well right now I have settled on some NBA basketball...but I tend to surf a bit too
You have a great evening too....all bundled up and staying warm.....:rose:
 
Snuggles next to {{{{Bug}}}} while he is here. :kiss:

Sweetie.. tug the bug closer and smuggle his mug between your jugs.. and then snuggle while you feel the snout of the cub rub some warmth into your bosom..
Of course.. if you still stay cold.. a couple of stinging spanks on the flanks of your lovely thighs will ramp up the temperature in ur rump...
Now be a good girl and get me a steaming cuppa coffee...
and if u r thirsty, u can get my straw in ur jaw..


Yeah got him on the phone and it's starting to warm up...slowly I have so many clothes on I look like as Eskimo!!!
If I fell down I would just roll LOL

Dang..... It's gonna be a lonnnngggg slowwwww trip tease to unwrap you if my Christmas present were tucked into your crease... by the time I got to the stocking.. it would already be dripping with your grease... lol...
hugs ya momma.. tell ya what.. next time the heating is down.. take a taxi and sleep in your landlord's house.. am sure, either he'll warm u up himself.. or his wife will kick ass and get him to fix it good and propah...

chuckling at the thot of finding out whether u have the red or white dress under all those wraps...
 
Last edited:
Now theirs an idea...bet it wldn't take them long to get the heat fixed then if I showed up at their house:D
Well I guess you will just have to fantazie about what is under all those clothes
It's Fri morn ..heat is working and I play piano this morn.....it's 2 above this morn!!!!
 
Now theirs an idea...bet it wldn't take them long to get the heat fixed then if I showed up at their house:D
Well I guess you will just have to fantazie about what is under all those clothes
It's Fri morn ..heat is working and I play piano this morn.....it's 2 above this morn!!!!

hmmm now that is a nice fantasy to fill my mind's eye with..
Always fun to unwrap a xmas present...

Are you trying to tell me that the landlord `turns on your heat'? lol...
 

hmmm now that is a nice fantasy to fill my mind's eye with..
Always fun to unwrap a xmas present...

Are you trying to tell me that the landlord `turns on your heat'? lol...



LOL not at all...he's not my type...
Yes it's always fun to slowly unwrap a little at a time till you reach the present underneath all that wrapping;)
But it's the anticipation that is more fun!!!:D
 
LOL not at all...he's not my type...
Yes it's always fun to slowly unwrap a little at a time till you reach the present underneath all that wrapping;)
But it's the anticipation that is more fun!!!:D

well, I hope my font is a better type.. lol..
the speed of unwrapping depends on the ratio of patience to passion... lol..
you might find the disrobing suddenly accelerate...
 
Well right now I have settled on some NBA basketball...but I tend to surf a bit too
You have a great evening too....all bundled up and staying warm.....:rose:

Good evening {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

I had a pretty comfortable evening yesterday and had a pretty good day today. I went to the gym and exercised today. The roads aren't bad but the parking lots at the strip malls are icy. Makes it all more of a challenge. Hope your Friday has been fantastic. Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top