My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


Whose your favorite basketball team?

My night is going rather cold...it's freezing here and i just can't seem to get warm :(

:rose:


Wildcats of Kentucky..but pissed with them tonight

Sorry it is cold there...It is warm here...But supposed to be under a winter weather advisory starting tonight til tomorrow....

Wish you had something to keep you warm....
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Well, that "something" would most likely be a "someONE" *giggles* It would be wonderful if Master was with me...He could get me nice and warm in no time...get me all hot with some special *kisses* :rose:


Yes I hear you about it being a some ONE..LOL...

And I agree having master would take from warm to HOT in no time also..LOL....HMMMMM can think of several things right now he could do! :devil: ;)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Thank you DW. i do hope that Master is feeling better. i do wish i was with Him so that i could look after Him. :( In the meantime, my headache is long gone, but a new different kind of headache is emerging. :D We are expecting up to 18-20 inches of snow overnight. But as much as i despise snow...i say bring it on...boss already said that if we get that much snow and there's a driving ban where we live, then we don't have to go to work in the morning...woot...come ooon snow!!! *giggles* Only bad thing is..now that it's already snowing hard and wind is blowing, i have to drive tonight to pick my son up from work at 9:30...hopefully they will send him home early, but i doubt it.

Ya, i don't know about the benefits as a suppository, but who cares...*giggles* i was having some fun. :p
Your welcome lilslut. Yes, I am sure you would be a perfect nurse for what has Master under the weather.

Speaking of weather... I remember days long ago of lots of snow and cold weather as cold as it could be. Out sledding and coming in and having hot chacolate in front of a warm fire in the fireplace. Fond memories. I hope you do get that snow you want and are able to have tomorrow off. By now you should have your son home and your where you can get warm. Have an enjoyable time with master tonight. Goodnight... lilslut.
 
Happy Valentine's Day LilSlut.

To answer your previous question, Pet did take care of my hard cock yesterday... thank you for the inspiration! :)

SD
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*giggles* glad i could be of assistance SD :p :devil:

:rose:

Would love if you could be of more personal assistance...that cute little pussy is perfect for what I have in mind...
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oh SD :eek: *blushing* just what did you have in mind SD? :devil: :rose:

let your imagination run wild... just start off with the four of us, you and Master and Pet and I, having dinner together. Well Master and I having dinner. You and pet serving us!

*kiss*
 
Good Morning All...

Lilslut..sorry to hear you didn't get the day off you wanted..I have the day off as it is to bad here to get out..WOOHOO

Happy Valentine's Day :rose:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


without a doubt...we would serve you in our own special way :p :devil:

...but pet and i will get to eat eventually, yes? i can get pretty grumpy on an empty stomach ;) :rose:

Well you eating dinner would be up to your Master. I would feed pet off my plate.

My hope would be that you and pet would eventually share each other... talk about delicious! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oh well, what can you do?...it would have been sooo nice too...i have an outfit i am working on for my granddaughter and i want to try to finish it by the first weekend in March because my son's family will be visiting...i'll get to see my granddaughter for the first time...she is 7 weeks old now. :rose:


Yeah not much you can do...Yes it would be nice...Oh I bet the outfit is darling..I know you are looking forward to seeing your granddaughter..I have a couple lil nephews that are so very sweet and special to me
 
time to add some spice now?

seeing how slut\'s warming up, perhaps it\'s time to add some spice to the recipe: umm i\'d suggest some form of constraints or pain, would you say?
 
Back
Top