Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a week away from the thread, I'm back and so ready to play. So if you want a piece of me look for me later today.
 
I'm here to get my piece. Stroking my cock getting it real hard. Bring that nasty, slutty ass over here and show me what you got!
 
Oh my, Mike, your cock looks so big and your balls look so fucll of cum. I'm ready to be fucked.
 
I sit down on the couch holding my cock straight up, precum dripping from the tip. Come here and ride this big pole to start! Reverse, forward, in your pussy or ass what ever you want just fuck me crazy slut!
 
I walk over and drop to my knees first, sucking your cock deep into my mouth fucking it as I slide up and down on it. Once it's good and wet, I stand pull my skirt up and my top down and put a knee on either side. My hand finds your cock and I lower my wet sloppy cunt down your shaft. My big naked tits in your face.
 
Last edited:
I grab your mounds squeezing them and pulling each one of your nipples in my mouth. Swallowing them then spiiting on your nipples before I play them with my tounge then bite them pulling on them as I continue squeezing your tits loving how you ride my fat cock. Fuck me good slut!
 
I'm rocking back and forth, feeling your pubic hair on my clit, then moving up and down wanting your cock to fill me. Faster and faster, I'm pumping my hips begging you to fuck me. telling you I'm your slut and that I want your cum. I want to feel it in me or on me, I don't care which, I just need it. grab my ass and squeeze the cheeks, baby. Control me. Use me. Fuck me.
 
Oh yes slut your pussy feels so good! I'm gonna fuck your pussy so hard then cover your face with my cum! I lift up your knees putting your feet on the couch as I slide my hands under your legas grabbing your ass. I slap it hard! Do you like that whore! I slide down on the couch holding your cheeks tightly as I begin thrusting my hips up slamming my cock in your pussy deep, hard and fast. Ypur tits bouncing up and down in my face from the impact of my cock hitting your insides.
 
hell yes I love that. And you know it too. I reach around and find your balls, full of cum and just aching to cum. I play with them talking to you all the time. Do you like your sluts to talk dirty/ Do you want me to beg for your spunk/ I will, you know. I love it on my face.... it makes me feel like such a good slut.
 
Yes beg for my cum! Talk dirty and nasty to me show me how good of a dirty slut you are! I grip your cheeks tight as I slam your pussy down on my throbbing cock feeling your wetness splash out on my legs as you come down. I'm gonna cover your face good baby all over it! I keep pumping in your pussy pulling you down each time. Catching your tits in my mouth as the bounce licking the nipple covering them in saliva.
 
Fuck me baby, please fuck my slutty slimy cunt. i want you to use me hard. I want you to cover my face and hair with your cum and then watch me as I clean your cock with me balls, tasting and enjoying our mixed juices. ThenI'll either clean my face with my fingers licking them clean or leave your seed dry. Now why don't you fuck me and unload your spunk.
 
I throw you off me bending you over the couch lifting one leg up. I slam mmy cock into your wet dripping pussy and pound it hard and deep with each thrust. You want my fucking cum slut! Show me how much beg me for more! I start fucking your pussy faster and harder pushing you into the couch cushions.
 
I can't help but moan with each hard thrust into my cunt. My hands find my tits and I can see you watching me play with them in the mirror. I lift one to my mouth and suck on the nipple, pulling it with my teeth. I drop it and start to finger my clit as i start begging you to make me cum. Fuck your slut you bastard. Fuck me and make me scream when I come. Fill my cunt or flood my face with your cum. Come on baby, give your favorite slut your hot creme. i know you want to see me covered in it.
 
Last edited:
i begin slamming my cock in your cunt hader and harder filling it with each thrust. I watch as you try to catch your bouncing tits bitting the nipples puts me over the edge. I pull out of your pussy cunt juice dripping from the tip. I don't give you a chance to turn around as I straddle over your back behind your head. OH FUCK YOU SLUT I'M GONNA CUM! HERE IT CUMS! YOUR BASTARD IS GONNA COVER YOUR FACE! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your turn your haead as I shoot a large string of cum all over your face. Load after huge load covers your face and hair. I stay there over you waiting.
 
You watch as I take your cum on my face and in my hair. I squeeze my clit and start to cum. I'm moaning loudly. fuck me, fuck, oh fuck me, I'm cummmming. Sperm drops from my face on my big tits. I see you watching as i scoop it up and suck it from my fingers. god, I needed this. i needed to be fucked hard. I turn and find your cock, licking it from balls to head cleaning it. You were wonderful.
 
you were great to! I get behind you and spread your cheeks as I lick your juices from your pussy. You taste so good! can we do this again later!
 
I'm almost always ready. in fact I'm hoping for another cock this afternoon.
 
Good! I'll let you know when I am ready or you let me know. You know how to get a hold of me. And I will fuck that sweet cunt so hard and deep you will taste my cock in your throat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top