Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bend over and suck your semi hard cock and feel it grow in my mouth. My tongues licks around the head and then down the heavy vein. I feel it throbbing in my mouth. I pull off it and rub my face with it, feeling my saliva and your precum on my cheeks.
 
I moan as I feel my cock in your mouth and then along your face. I then reach down and begin to squeeze your tits, twist and pull on your hard nipples the way you like it.
 
Your hands on my tits and nipples are making me moan. And suck you harder. My hand pumps your cock and my mouth sucks the head. Then I let go and swallow it until I feel your hair on my face. gagging I let slide out of my mouth and see the strings of precum and spit still connecting us.
 
Mmm that's such a good slut.

I watch was you flick your tongue at the strand of thick precum and saliva, slowly taking it back into your mouth. I moan as I feel your tongue touching the head of my cock, and then I pull you back down by your head, stuffing your mouth with my shaft as I try and force it all the way in.
 
My hand finds my wet slit and I have to start fingering my hole. Already wet i slide it around getting my lips wet, then my clit. I continue to fuck your cock with my mouth and i feel it throbbing as I do. I pull my top down so I can feel my nipples. I watch you as I lick and suck your manhood and I know soon I'm going to get it in my cunt. The only question is what position.
 
I grab you by the hair and lift your fabulous mouth off of my cock and I look at you. I see the precum and spit coming down the side of your mouth dripping down to your big tits, and it only makes me harder.

Why don't you climb up and stuff that wet cunt with my cock and put those tits in my face so I can suck them until we both cum.
 
goddddd yes. I push you back on the couch and straddle your legs with mine. I reach back, grab your cock and start it into my cunt. Inch by inch I allow it to slide down until I'm full. My tits are in your face and my cunt is full of cock. This won't take long at all.
 
Mmmmm I take your tits and squeeze them together licking and sucking them hard. I suck on your nipples, flick my tongue over them as I try and devour them.

Your cunt is gripping my cock like a vise, and it causes me to moan even more as I start to thrust my hips up into you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top