Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, your mouth on my tits is driving me wild. my hips are rotating and moving up and down. If I lean just right my clit rubs on your hair and it's all I can do to not cum. I hear myself begging for more and more and harder and harder.
 
My mouth is going crazy coating your tits in my saliva. My hands are sliding down your back and down to your ass. I grab your cheeks and squeeze them hard and then spank it as I command you to ride me harder.
 
Do it Vic, fuck me and fuck me hard. Suck those big nipples, pull them into your mouth and bite them. You know I'm a slut who loves to fuck and who loves cum. Give me your big load. fill my cunt or spray me just fuck me.
 
As you yell out for me to bite them, i do just that as if our minds are interconnected. As I thrust up into your cunt I'm pulling you down shoving as much of my cock into you. Fucking you harder and harder with each passing moment. I love hearing you screaming in extascy and want to hear more.
 
You want to hear how i'll fuck anybody my husband tells me to fuck. or maybe how much I love to eat cunt? or how I sometime wear a clit clip and nipple clips. You want to fuck a slut, then do it. You want me to tell you how much I love a big hard cock stuffed up my wet cunt? I do give me yours All of it. I bet you'd love to fuck me while I lick a sexy cunt wouldn't you Vic? Maybe Kizzy's. Would you like that?
Give me that big fucking cock. My needy cunt needs it.
 
Mmmm the sluttier you are the harder I fuck you. In between your gasps I can hear my cock slushing around inside of you as i stuff with with my cock. You know I'd love to fuck you as you ate out Kizzy's or any other cunt. But right now I'm enjoying fucking you as our sweat soaked bodies slam against each other.
 
My big titties are flying around as I ride you like a demon. I lift off you until just the head is still in and then slam back down. I do this a number of times then with just the head in I rotate around. You can't tell whether i'm going to pull off of it or not. I do just for a minute to rub my swollen clit with it. Then back into me it goes. Fuck your slut Vic. I need it so much.
 
Mmmmmmm that feels so good. Oh yes Sharon you are my slut, and I do fuck you. I feel as if I could go on and on as horny as I am right now. I thrust harder and harder, loving the sight of your big tities bouncing up and down wildly as alternate between licking and sucking on them and just watching them.
 
It won't be long now Vic. I can feel my cunt begin to grip your cock. I'm not going to last too much longer. Will you flood me with your spunk?
 
Oh god Sharon I have so much cum for you, when I explode i'm going to fill you to overflowing. and it will be soon.
 
Hearing that ignites me. My asss and hips are moving so fast. I use one hand to reach down and rub my clit for a second. not long, but just enough. Then I find my nipples and pinch it very hard. It will set me off. Do it now Vic.
 
I can't hold back andymore and just like I had said I explode. Firing off into your cunt like a machinegun.
 
Spurt after spurt fills my aching cunt. I feel myself start to cum and my cunt spasms as I food your cock with my juice. I know it's leaking out of me but I don't care. I want every drop and my cunt milks you. your mouth on my tits really gets me.
 
I keep thrusting up into you as my cock fills you and your juices leak out and over me. I keep my eyes on you and watch as you cum.
 
If you're watching me you see my eyes close as I start to cum and I look like I'm in terrible pain. But I'm not. The feeling is so intense I can hardly stand it. As it subsides, I pull off and kneel at your feet. I lower my mouth over your cock and suck and lick it clean. I can feel our juices running down my thighs onto my stockings. One of my favorite feels. So good. Thanks, Vic.
 
*Knocks lightly at the door. Hears nothing. Pushes door open slowly. Peeks into the room*

"It has been days since Sharon has been here. I miss her...."

*Walks in. Starts cleaning the room. Mumbling...*

"Looks like a god damn orgy went on in here! Sex toys everywhere, black stockings strewn about...men's underwear... none of it the same size! Jeez! Oh my goodness!! The sheets are still wet!!!"

*Pulls the sheets off the bed and throws them towards the door. Opens chest to find fresh new sheets and makes the bed. Smooths the satin comforter on top.*

"There, that's better! Cosy, even!"

*Straightens up bedside tables, puts all the toys away in the drawers, sees the candles and lights them...*

"There now. Very Nice, indeed."

*Sits on the bed.....slides down onto the comforter... curls up and begins to fall asleep*

"Hope Sharon comes back soon...."
 
Sorry I've been gone. Between fighting a cold, a new grandson, and the holidays coming up, I've been very inactive.

That is going to change soon.... I hope. I miss all the big hard cocks and the wet hot pussies.
 
Better now, although the holidays are approaching way to fast. And we have family coming in this weekend for 10 days. Have to make the most of any free time now.
 
Which feeling is that Vic? The harried, family one, or the horny one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top