Well, as a matter of fact it does. I thought I'd take a break in cleaning and play for a bit. I know I'm wet from playing with my slit as I watched some videos.
I walk over, lift my skirt to my hips, plant one foot on either side of your legs and lower myself down on your cock. Sliding inch after inch into my wet cunt until I'm sitting on your lap impaled on your manhood. I reach down and pull my tits out of my top so you can see how hard my nipples are.
Mmmmm such a good slut, always doing what your told.
I see your hard nipples and lean in and begin to lick them and then I open my mouth wider and begin to suck on your big tits as I grind my hips and thus my cock up into you.
My hands pull your head to my breasts. Suck them, mark them, I don't care. I grind my ass on your lap trying to keep you as deep as I can. Fuck me, I tell you, fuck me.
mmmmm yes get them all bruised from my sucking on them so hard. But what feels even better is how tight your cunt is squeezing my cock as I thrust it into you as deep as I can, trying to shove it upto your uterus.
Mmmm so tight, you must really need a good fucking.
It's been awhile for sure. I'm glad you can feel me squeezing your cock. If i get just the right angle, your hair rubs my clit. The feeling sends a jolt through me. My grinding... fucking picks up and I start to talk more. Fuck me... use your slut... she wants your cum anywhere you want me to take it.
I slide my hands to your ass and squeeze it, and then smack it hard. A true cum slut would fuck me even harder then you are. Prove to me how much you want my cum. Show me how much of a slut you are. I command you as i slide first one finger and then another into your ass.
Well then baby you had better be ready. I slam my fucking cunt up and down on your rock hard cock. All the time watching you. You like me playing with my tits baby? Like how hard my nipples are/ Like me talking like a whore begging for your cum? You know I'll take it deep in my pussy or on my tits or face. Where do you want it Vic. You want to watch me lick it of my tits or scoop it off my face?
Ahhhh fuck Vic, I'm getting so close. Keep squeezing my ass baby. You know I'll do whatever you want. You can use me like a real slut baby. Fuck me hard .... make your cunt squirm and maybe I'll be able to squirt for you. Fuck me Vic.... hard
Mmmmm just imagine my fingers is the tongue of some other gorgous slut, and she's eating out your ass as you ride me. Would you like that Sharon, some woman eating out your ass as you stuff your cunt with my cock? But would that be enough to make you squirt? Or are you so slutty that you would love to have this other slut licking my cum off your tits and then sharing it with you?
godddddd ... either. I'd love her tongue in my ass or on my tits. She could lick up your cum and share it with me in a long deep kiss. Swapping your cum as you watch. I'm graoning as i rock and fuck your cock. I want your fucking spunk. Pleaseeeeee.
I wrap my big tits around it and start to fuck it with them. Every few strokes I try to suck the head of it. I see the precum running from it and I want as much as i can get. When not licking it I'm begging for your jizz. Pleading with both my mouth and my eyes. Give me your hot load Vic. I need it.
And I do give it to you, in your face and all over your tits. I'm moaning loudly as I cum on you like the slut you are, the only thing that would be even better is if it were leaking out of your cunt and down your thighs. But as we both know eventually it will be.
When the first spurt hits me, my hand goes to my clit and I pinch it... setting me off. Groaning with the pleasure of your cum hitting my tits and face and my cunt in spasm I cum... harder and harder as my finger dig into my slit. My mouth finds your cock and i suck it deep into my mouth cleaning your cum from it as I try to get every drop. Then I sit back on my heels and let you watch as I use my fingers to clean my face... letting the cum drip from my fingers into my mouth. now where is that other slut? we could share all of this. yummy.